Welcome to our offices and production facilities, based in the heart of the glorious Hampshire countryside,
just outside Bishops Waltham – central to Southampton, Portsmouth and Winchester.
BVM moved to this facility in 2016 due to the expansion of our technical/commercial – and production operations, serving as our central point in dealing with application development, manufacturing and assembly and our logistical centre for storage and shipping of product.
- CAD Design : Solid Works for mechanical design & modelling and Altium (PCB design)
- Thermal modelling for handling of heat efficiencies
- Dust & water protection – for the application of Ingress Protection standards
- Specific safety regulatory approvals & certifications (CE/EMC, FCC)
- Embedded operating system configuration
- BIOS adaptation
- Temperature & environmental chamber testing
- Functional & soak testing (incorporation of client specific test procedures)
- Custom PCB, Cable and Chassis Design
- Embedded operating system deployment
- Product labelling & serialisation for track and trace and warranty management.
- Custom/OEM packaging services
- Last time buy and end of life management
- On line RMA service
- Corrective action reporting
- Inventory control (Kanban, frame orders, scheduled orders)
Materials & Quality Management
- Component selection & procurement
- Free issue parts management
- Supplier performance management
- Goods-in quality control
- Batch and 100% inspection programs
- Track & Trace services
- Next day delivery – standard
- Product Labelling
- System Branding
All of the BVM team possess a ‘can do’ attitude – and are flexible, motivated and always happy to help
Our technical & commercial team members will always provide you with valuable but impartial advice around the products and services that BVM supplies. With their collective backgrounds, they’ll provide you with the benefit of their knowledge and experiences when & where you need it. We’ll always help you in the first instance and get back to you when additional information is required.