The Seiko Group originated as a watch business founded by Kintaro Hattori in Tokyo, Japan in 1881. Seiko Instruments GmbH, located in Neu-Isenburg, Germany, was established in 1983 as a sales company for Europe, the Middle East and Africa (EMEA). Their extensive range of products includes micro batteries, quartz crystals, thermal printers and industrial printheads.
Seiko’s Frankfurt team of approximately 50 employees, including sales, marketing, technology support and administration are dedicated to providing reliable and professional assistance regarding their wide-ranging thermal printer product range, including :-
- Thermal printer mechanisms – 2”, 3” and 4” products
- Mobile and hand-held receipt printers – 2” 3” and 4” products
- POS (point of sale) receipt printers for retail & hospitality
- Label printers
Their modern logistics centre, situated next to Frankfurt Rhein-Main international airport, allows secure storage & quick delivery to destinations worldwide and their service centre directly boasts a state-of-the-art laboratory for testing material compatibility and simulating production processes.
Seiko Instruments – New Products
Seiko 2″ 5V Thermal Printer Mechanism – LTPD245
Seiko 3″ 5V Thermal Printer Mechanism – LTPD345
Seiko 2″ 5V Thermal Printer Mechanism (auto cutter) – CAPD245
Seiko 3″ 5V Thermal Printer Mechanism (auto cutter) – CAPD345
Seiko SLP720RT 2″ Receipt / Label Printer
Seiko 3″ MP-B30L IP54 Mobile (portable) Label Printer
Seiko 2″ MP-B20 Mobile (portable) Thermal Printer
Seiko RP-F10 POS Receipt Printer with Optional 4.3″ Display
Seiko RP-E10 POS Receipt Printer
Seiko Fast 3″ 24V Thermal Printer Mechanism – CAPM347
Seiko 3″ 24V Thermal Printer Mechanism (auto cutter) – CAPD347
Seiko 3″ 24V Thermal Printer Mechanism – LTPD347
Seiko Instruments – News and Press Releases
- Seiko Thermal Printer Mechanisms: High-Speed Mechanisms for POS, ECR and KIOSK SystemsWhen it comes to building reliable and efficient printing systems, Seiko Thermal Printer Mechanisms offer a wide range of thermal print solutions for instrumentation, kiosks and ticketing machine applications.
- Thermal Printers in the Connected Factory: Improved Speed, Accuracy and EfficiencyOne critical component of the connected factory is the use of thermal printers, which are used to print labels, receipts, and other documents in a fast, efficient, and reliable manner.
- Thermal Printers in Retail: Streamlining the Checkout Process and Improving Customer ExperienceThermal printers are an essential part of the modern retail industry, helping to streamline the checkout process and improve the overall customer experience.
- Thermal Printers in the Medical Industry: How are they used to improve patient care?Thermal printers are an integral part of the modern medical industry, playing a crucial role in a variety of applications that help to improve patient care.
- Seiko MP-B30L Mobile Label Printer – Product Launch InformationWe are pleased to announce the product launch of the new MP-B30L series which is capable of printing labels. This 80mm (3”) label and receipt printer complements our range of mobile printers for the Logistics, Retail and Healthcare sectors.
- Seiko Mobile Printers. Thermal printing on the move…The range of compact and light weight Seiko portable thermal printers (with Bluetooth options) are ideal for printing anywhere.
- Seiko Print Service for AndroidWe are pleased to introduce Seiko’s new Print Service for Android which allows direct printing to Seiko Instruments thermal printers. The Print Service recognizes Bluetooth- and WLAN- coupled Seiko Instruments printers and allows printing directly from various apps e.g. a web browser
- Seiko MP-B30 3″ Mobile Printer Battery TestSeiko MP-B30 Mobile Thermal Printer Battery Test
Industrial and Embedded Hardware Partners and Suppliers
BVM design and distribute Embedded Computer Solutions for Industrial Applications, System Integrators and OEM’s. Our speciality areas include Industrial Panel PC’s, Fanless Box PCs, Industrial Rack PCs, Industrial PC Components and Specialist Systems for a range of industries including Medical, Transport, Rail and Factory Automation.
We offer a range of industrial and embedded solutions for OEM’s and System Integrators; we hold large stocks for replacements and samples and our in-house design engineers have close working relationships with suppliers ensuring we provide the best solutions, fully configurable at competitive prices.
We like to make life easier ….
Our technical & commercial team members will always provide you with valuable but impartial advice around the products and services that BVM provide. With their collective backgrounds, they’ll provide you with the benefit of their knowledge and experiences when & where you need it. We’ll always help you in the first instance and get back to you when additional information is required.