KFI NAUT324C 3″ Thermal Panel Printer with Integrated Cutter
• The NAUT324C is a 3 inch, 24V, Printer Engine Module with an integrated controller board and cutter, using RS232 and USB communication ports.
• The NAUT324C is available in two basic versions: paper roll 63mm and 83mm (outside diameter).
The KFI NAUT324C is a 3 inch, 24V, Printer Engine Module with an integrated controller board and cutter, using RS232 and USB communication ports. It consists of a high reliability printer mechanism mounted on a plastic structure with easy opening paper roll housing, cover and fixing frame. It can be used for a variety of applications, such as POS terminals, banking devices, measurement instruments, medical and industrial equipment and more. The NAUT324C is available in two basic versions: paper roll 63mm and 83mm (outside diameter).
|Main features||Naut 324C-63||Naut 324C-83|
|Paper width||80 mm||80 mm|
|Paper roll outside diameter||63 mm||83 mm|
|Max printing width||72 mm||72 mm|
|Printing resolution||203 DPI||203 DPI|
|Printing speed||120 mm/sec||120 mm/sec|
|Cut modes||Full & partial||Full & partial|
|Cut Frequency||20 cuts/minute Max||20 cuts/minute Max|
|Dimensions (l x h x p)||127,4 x 120 x 81,7 mm||128,4 x 147,7 x 96,3 mm|
|Weight without paper roll||310 g||370 g|
|Connection||USB, RS232||USB, RS232|
Why KFI Panel Printers?
- Many OEM panel printers are made from low-cost materials and the door latches can be awkward to operate, often requiring a knack to master them. Each time you change a paper roll you will appreciate KFI’s unique door opening system; it is just one of the features that sets them apart from other OEMs.
- KFI’s Autocutter feature is something we’ve not seen before on a panel printer. The majority of panel printers incorporate 5-volt printer mechanisms but, by making use of a 24-volt mechanism with built-in autocutter, it is now possible to have a reliable cutter on a panel printer. Clean, reliable, full or partial cuts every time.
BVM Customisation Service
If you cant find an off the shelf product that meets your specific requirements speak with our in house design team who can customize an existing product or design a new product from start to finish.
If you’re unable to find an off-the-shelf product that meets your specific requirements, don’t hesitate to contact our in-house design team. They possess the expertise to customise an existing product to your exact specifications or embark on a fresh design journey to create a customized solution tailored to your requirements.
Our design professionals are dedicated to delivering exceptional results, ensuring that the final product not only meets but exceeds your expectations. When you collaborate with our team, you open the door to a world of possibilities, where innovation and creativity converge to bring your vision to life.
Whether it’s modifying an existing product or crafting an entirely new one, our design experts are committed to providing you with a comprehensive, end-to-end solution that perfectly suits your needs. Your satisfaction is our top priority, and we’re here to turn your ideas into reality.
Design | Develop | Test | Manufacture
With over three decades of experience in designing custom industrial and embedded computer and display solutions across a wide array of industries, we’re here to turn your ideas into reality
Here’s a selection of our design, manufacturing & associated services: –
For customers designing a brand-new product from scratch or working with an existing prototype.
Take an existing system and we can:
Porting, Integration & Deployment
ALL OUR DESIGN AND MANUFACTURING SERVICES INCLUDE:
Logistics and Tracking
|• Burn in Test
• Temp / Thermal Testing
• Environmental Testing
• Safety Testing
• Software Compatibility Test
|• Vendor Selection and Component Procurement
• Product Traceability
• Obsolescence, End of Life and Last Time Procurement Management
• Simple to use on-line RMA System
|• Traceability of Shipments
• Product Labelling
• OEM/Branded Packaging
• System Branding
• Custom Labels
|• Surface Mount: – High Speed Placement
• Conventional Through Hole Insertion & Assembly
• Automated Optical Inspection
• Bespoke PCB Test