KFI NAUT250 2″ Thermal Panel Printer
• NAUT250 is a 2 inch panel printer with or without integrated controller board.
• The NAU250 is available in two versions: Standard (RS232 + TTL 5V + USB) and Lite (RS232 + TTL 5V).
The NAUT250 is a 2 inch panel printer with or without integrated controller board. It is the latest addition to KFI’s panel module NAUT family providing performance and ease of use in a robust elegant housing. Its patented retracting cover system makes it particularly suited to a variety of applications such as Medical, Banking and Point of Sale. And the incorporation, by KFI engineering team, of variable input voltage circuitry ensures immediate and seamless integration into the hosting device.
|Main features||NAUT250L (lite model)||NAUT250F (standard model)|
|Communication||Serial RS232 + TTL 5V||Serial RS232 + TTL 5V
+ USB virtual COM
|Overall dimensions (mm)||W90 x D90 x H68|
|Number of dots||384|
|Printing resolution (dpi)||203|
|Printing width (mm)||48|
|Printing speed (mm/s)||70||75|
|Paper roll outside diameter (mm)||max. 50|
|Operating Voltage range (VDC)||5.0 to 8.5 (NAUT250LS/FS)
5.0 to 8.5 and 9.0 to 36.0 (NAUT250LD/FD)
|Operating temperature (°C)||From 0 to +50|
|Buffer size (KBytes)||4||16|
|Memory size, for logos/macros||none||max 10 macros 63 kBytes each
max, 630 kBytes in total
|User font (max 64 kbytes)||none||max. 2 font|
|Barcodes||code 39 EAN8 EAN13||code 39 EAN8 EAN13
Other, upon request
|International Country characters||11 countries|
|Installed fonts||3 fonts (16×24, 12×24, 9×24 pixels)|
|Number of text columns||24, 32, 42, 40|
+ Other, upon request
|Chinese ideographs||none||GB18030 (upon request)|
|Serial RS232 and TTL||Molex 53398-0671 on board.
Molex 51021-0600 User side mating connector
|USB||none||Female USB 2.0 Micro-B
connector on board
|Power 5.0 to 8.5V||JST-B4B-PH-SM4-TB on board
JST PHR-4 user side mating connector
|Power 9.0 to 36V||Weidmüller LSF-SMD5.0/2/180 on board or equivalent.
Wires, Stripped threads on user side
- NAUT250 FD – Dual Voltage 5-8,5V and 9-36V. Ports: RS232 + TTL 5V + USB
- NAUT250 FS – Single Voltage 5-8,5V. Ports: RS232 + TTL 5V + USB
- NAUT250 LD – Lite, Dual Voltage 5-8,5V and 9-36V. Ports: RS232 + TTL 5V
- NAUT250 LS – Lite, Single Voltage 5-8,5V. Ports: Serial RS232 + TTL 5V
- Power Cable 5-8,5 V
- Power Cable 9-36 V
- Serial Cable RS232
- Serial Cable TTL / RS232
- USB cable
Why KFI Panel Printers?
- Many OEM panel printers are made from low-cost materials and the door latches can be awkward to operate, often requiring a knack to master them. Each time you change a paper roll you will appreciate KFI’s unique door opening system; it is just one of the features that sets them apart from other OEMs.
- KFI’s Autocutter feature is something we’ve not seen before on a panel printer. The majority of panel printers incorporate 5-volt printer mechanisms but, by making use of a 24-volt mechanism with built-in autocutter, it is now possible to have a reliable cutter on a panel printer. Clean, reliable, full or partial cuts every time.
BVM Customisation Service
If you cant find an off the shelf product that meets your specific requirements speak with our in house design team who can customize an existing product or design a new product from start to finish.
If you’re unable to find an off-the-shelf product that meets your specific requirements, don’t hesitate to contact our in-house design team. They possess the expertise to customise an existing product to your exact specifications or embark on a fresh design journey to create a customized solution tailored to your requirements.
Our design professionals are dedicated to delivering exceptional results, ensuring that the final product not only meets but exceeds your expectations. When you collaborate with our team, you open the door to a world of possibilities, where innovation and creativity converge to bring your vision to life.
Whether it’s modifying an existing product or crafting an entirely new one, our design experts are committed to providing you with a comprehensive, end-to-end solution that perfectly suits your needs. Your satisfaction is our top priority, and we’re here to turn your ideas into reality.
Design | Develop | Test | Manufacture
With over three decades of experience in designing custom industrial and embedded computer and display solutions across a wide array of industries, we’re here to turn your ideas into reality
Here’s a selection of our design, manufacturing & associated services: –
For customers designing a brand-new product from scratch or working with an existing prototype.
Take an existing system and we can:
Porting, Integration & Deployment
ALL OUR DESIGN AND MANUFACTURING SERVICES INCLUDE:
Logistics and Tracking
|• Burn in Test
• Temp / Thermal Testing
• Environmental Testing
• Safety Testing
• Software Compatibility Test
|• Vendor Selection and Component Procurement
• Product Traceability
• Obsolescence, End of Life and Last Time Procurement Management
• Simple to use on-line RMA System
|• Traceability of Shipments
• Product Labelling
• OEM/Branded Packaging
• System Branding
• Custom Labels
|• Surface Mount: – High Speed Placement
• Conventional Through Hole Insertion & Assembly
• Automated Optical Inspection
• Bespoke PCB Test