DASCOM 8″ Mobile Printer DP-80
• Dascom – DP-8 – In Vehicle Printer – Dual serrated tear edges for clean crisp tear off of your documents
• The DP-80 series printers are the latest in reliable, compact, and innovative thermal printing.
Dascom’s DP-80 series printers are the latest in reliable, compact, and innovative thermal printing. This small, full-page printer is rated at 11ppm, and is capable of using continuous roll, perforated rolls, or single sheet thermal paper.
This printer features USB, Bluetooth or Wi-Fi connectivity, and is compatible with Windows, Android, and iOS Bluetooth operating systems to provide a wide range of connections. The DP-80 is a true drop-in replacement and fits most mounting systems available for in-vehicle printing. Compatible USB cables, and in-vehicle power adaptors make this printer the perfect addition to any public safety vehicle whether you are outfitting a new fleet or updating your current one.
Mobile Printer DP-80
|up to 50 mm/sec.
Optional Bluetooth or WiFi
|ESC/POS, ZPL II, CPCL
Highlights at a glance
- Dual serrated tear edges for clean crisp tear off of your documents
- Large function buttons on top cover
- Easy and smooth opening door, with auto loading of paper
- 2 ips / 11 ppm print speeds
- Windows, Android, and iOS Bluetooth compatible
- Small foot print design for efficient mounting options
- 12/24V vehicle battery cable and 12V cigarette style charger available
- DP-80 standard model with USB interface
- DP-80 BT model with Bluetooth interface
- DP-80 WiFi model with WiFi interface
|Up to 2 inch/sec (50 mm/sec)
|203 dp (8 dots/mm)
|Lifetime print head
|256 MB FLASH, 512 MB DRAM
|Up to 210 mm
|USB 2.0 (Typ Mini)
|Bluetooth (4.0) or WiFi (802.11 b/g/n)
|Compatible Bluetooth 4.0 Stack
|ESC/POS, ZPL II, CPCL, PostScript
|Direct Thermal Roll, Fanfold and Cut Sheet
|255 x 55 x 30 mm (W x D x H)
|12-15 V in-vehicle power adapter 100-200 V wall adapter
|-18° to +50° C (printing); -20° bis 60° C (storage)
|10% to 90% rel. humidity
Windows Mobile; Android; iOS
|CE, FCC Class B, UL, E1
Models, options and consumables
BVM Customisation Service
If you cant find an off the shelf product that meets your specific requirements speak with our in house design team who can customize an existing product or design a new product from start to finish.
If you’re unable to find an off-the-shelf product that meets your specific requirements, don’t hesitate to contact our in-house design team. They possess the expertise to customise an existing product to your exact specifications or embark on a fresh design journey to create a customized solution tailored to your requirements.
Our design professionals are dedicated to delivering exceptional results, ensuring that the final product not only meets but exceeds your expectations. When you collaborate with our team, you open the door to a world of possibilities, where innovation and creativity converge to bring your vision to life.
Whether it’s modifying an existing product or crafting an entirely new one, our design experts are committed to providing you with a comprehensive, end-to-end solution that perfectly suits your needs. Your satisfaction is our top priority, and we’re here to turn your ideas into reality.
Design | Develop | Test | Manufacture
With over three decades of experience in designing custom industrial and embedded computer and display solutions across a wide array of industries, we’re here to turn your ideas into reality
Here’s a selection of our design, manufacturing & associated services: –
For customers designing a brand-new product from scratch or working with an existing prototype.
Take an existing system and we can:
Porting, Integration & Deployment
ALL OUR DESIGN AND MANUFACTURING SERVICES INCLUDE:
Logistics and Tracking
|• Burn in Test
• Temp / Thermal Testing
• Environmental Testing
• Safety Testing
• Software Compatibility Test
|• Vendor Selection and Component Procurement
• Product Traceability
• Obsolescence, End of Life and Last Time Procurement Management
• Simple to use on-line RMA System
|• Traceability of Shipments
• Product Labelling
• OEM/Branded Packaging
• System Branding
• Custom Labels
|• Surface Mount: – High Speed Placement
• Conventional Through Hole Insertion & Assembly
• Automated Optical Inspection
• Bespoke PCB Test