Microsoft Windows 10 IoT Enterprise LTSC – WIN-10-IOT-LTSC
Microsoft – WIN-10-IOT-LTSC – Windows 10 IoT Enterprise LTSC | Embedded OS Software
Windows 10 IoT Enterprise LTSC is the successor to the Windows NT Embedded, Windows XP Embedded, Windows Embedded Standard 7 and Windows Embedded 8 operating systems. Windows 10 IoT Enterprise LTSC is the same Windows 10 desktop operating system with a special license for the OEM in the IoT or Embedded System market. Windows 10 IoT Enterprise LTSC includes the usual lockdown features that have been in previous Windows Embedded operating systems like the Unified Write Filter and Shell Launcher. Windows 10 IoT Enterprise LTSC also has long term support, which is a requirement in the IoT and Embedded System market. Windows 10 IoT Enterprise LTSC is based on the normal Windows 10 Enterprise installation media but with the option to enable the well-known embedded features:
- Write Filters (EWF/FBWF/UWF)
- Keyboard Filter
- Gesture Filter
- App Locker and Layout Control
- Dialog Box and Notification Filter
- Shell Launcher / App Launcher
BVM specialises in producing ports of Windows 10 IoT Enterprise LTSC on mSATA, Hard Disk Drives (HDD) or Solid State Disk Drives (SSD) to go with many of the embedded boards and Panel PC`s in the range. Read more here or contact us to talk through your requirements. Some early advice can save a lot of time later in the project.
- Windows 10 IoT Enterprise LTSC Entry for lower performance processors:
– Selected Pentium (N Series, J Series)
– Selected Celeron (N Series, J Series, G Series, 3000 Series, 4000 Series)
– Rest of Atom
AMD: R1xxx, E1, E2, E-350, A4, A6, A9, G-Series, V10xx-V12xx, Athlon
- Windows 10 IoT Enterprise LTSC Value for medium performance processors:
– Rest of Pentium (not specified above)
– Rest of Celeron (not specified above)
– Selected Atom (C2750, C2730, C2550, C2530, C2350, C3338, S1260, S1240, S1220)
– Core i3, Core i5, Core M
– Selected Xeon (E3-1225, E3-1501M, E3-1501L, E-2124G)
- AMD: Rest of RX-Series, A10, A8, Rest of FX Models (not specified below), V13xx-V19xx, Ryzen 3, Ryzen 5
- Windows 10 IoT Enterprise LTSC High End for high performance processors:
Intel:Core i7, Core i9, Rest of Xeon
AMD: SelectedFX models (FX 7500, FX 9370, FX 9590, FX 7600P), Ryzen 7
All other non-specified CPUs
- Licences may only be purchased with suitable hardware, such as processor board or system.
- Windows 10 IoT Enterprise LTSC (Long Term Servicing Channel) is supported on Microsoft’s Long Term Servicing Branch (LTSB) which excludes “universal apps” (including the edge browser) for enhanced stability.
BVM provides a full design and manufacturing service for embedded systems and provides a full turnkey package for its OEM customers. To find out more, click here.
BVM Customisation Service
If you cant find an off the shelf product that meets your specific requirements speak with our in house design team who can customize an existing product or design a new product from start to finish.
If you’re unable to find an off-the-shelf product that meets your specific requirements, don’t hesitate to contact our in-house design team. They possess the expertise to customise an existing product to your exact specifications or embark on a fresh design journey to create a customized solution tailored to your requirements.
Our design professionals are dedicated to delivering exceptional results, ensuring that the final product not only meets but exceeds your expectations. When you collaborate with our team, you open the door to a world of possibilities, where innovation and creativity converge to bring your vision to life.
Whether it’s modifying an existing product or crafting an entirely new one, our design experts are committed to providing you with a comprehensive, end-to-end solution that perfectly suits your needs. Your satisfaction is our top priority, and we’re here to turn your ideas into reality.
Design | Develop | Test | Manufacture
With over three decades of experience in designing custom industrial and embedded computer and display solutions across a wide array of industries, we’re here to turn your ideas into reality
Here’s a selection of our design, manufacturing & associated services: –
For customers designing a brand-new product from scratch or working with an existing prototype.
Take an existing system and we can:
Porting, Integration & Deployment
ALL OUR DESIGN AND MANUFACTURING SERVICES INCLUDE:
Logistics and Tracking
|• Burn in Test
• Temp / Thermal Testing
• Environmental Testing
• Safety Testing
• Software Compatibility Test
|• Vendor Selection and Component Procurement
• Product Traceability
• Obsolescence, End of Life and Last Time Procurement Management
• Simple to use on-line RMA System
|• Traceability of Shipments
• Product Labelling
• OEM/Branded Packaging
• System Branding
• Custom Labels
|• Surface Mount: – High Speed Placement
• Conventional Through Hole Insertion & Assembly
• Automated Optical Inspection
• Bespoke PCB Test