Custom Cable Assemblies for Industrial Application
BVM has an experienced team of operatives with the ability to manufacture and build the most complex cable harnesses, wiring looms – and provide ‘box build – from simple control boxes, power & distribution boxes to more complex systems.
For data communication, video or radio signals where the frequency is usually high and the interference is minimal – we can fit typical connector types such as BNC, TNC, F-Type, N-Type, SMA (to name a few) coming either crimped or soldered depending upon your requirements.
BVM takes the same approach to its cabling services as it does when developing a PC solution.
Producing a functional design is only half the job, developing a manufacturable product is the major part, so it’s a case of proving a design first to ensure:-
- Electronically, the design is right – and the cable provides its intended functionality at the performance levels needed, and
- It’s designed to be repeatably manufactured
BVM’s expertise is turning designs into solutions that can be practically manufactured, so as well producing designs from scratch, we’re more than happy to take existing designs – even if they’re just an idea or a design that you can’t practically repeat yourself – and turn it into a reproducible item utilising our problem solving & proving techniques along the way.
As with everything else that we provide at BVM, and with conformance to our ISO 9001-2015 accreditation – here’s just a selection of some of the services we supply around cable manufacturing & assembly services:-
- Labeling and printing services
- Inventory control/stock holding for supply chain services
- Product traceability
- Product Testing
- Bill of materials control
- Packing & dispatch
BVM Design and Manufacturing Services
When a standard embedded design won’t suffice for what you need,
you can always turn to BVM for help and use our custom design and manufacturing services
Our custom designs are implemented against an ISO 9001-2015 quality management system. Important aspects to the design’s potential – such as power delivery, thermal management, vibration & shock and EMC (for the application of any necessary certifications) are all accounted for at the early stages of a product’s design.
And pivotal to everything we design is the products ability to be efficiently manufactured on a repeatable basis.
Design | Develop | Test | Manufacture
Here’s a selection of our design, manufacturing & associated services: –
For customers designing a brand-new product from scratch
or working with an existing prototype.
- Prototyping – Custom PC Design
- Prototyping pre checks
- Hardware compatibility
- Thermal testing
- Software compatibility
- Custom PCB / Carrier Board Design
- COM Express, Qseven, SMARC
- Jetson, Raspberry Pi
- Custom Chassis Design
- Custom Cables
- Custom Back Panels and Faceplates
- Custom Cooling
- Custom Metal Work (internal brackets, mounting brackets)
- Touchscreen Integration and Display Enhancements
- Custom LCD Displays
- Integration of touch technologies
- Optical Bonding
- Anti-reflective and anti-glare coatings
- Software – Custom OS Image
- All products are Designed for Manufacture
Take an existing system and we can:
- Custom specification (CPU, RAM, I/O, Industrial-Grade Storage, RAID)
- Chassis customisation and branding
- Custom BIOS
- Long Term Availability
- Software – Custom OS Image
- Custom Packaging and branding
- Integrating newly designed or existing hardware into a larger system
Porting, Integration & Deployment
We like to make life easier ….
Our technical & commercial team members will always provide you with valuable but impartial advice around the products and services that BVM provide. With their collective backgrounds, they’ll provide you with the benefit of their knowledge and experiences when & where you need it. We’ll always help you in the first instance and get back to you when additional information is required.