Winmate L140AD-4 14″ Intel Alder Lake i5-1235U Rugged Laptop
• 12th Gen. Intel® Processor Family – Alder Lake Processor
• 14” 1920 x 1080 FHD LED panel with direct optical bonding
• Antiglare technology for sunlight readability
• Dual battery with hot swappable design
• Flip design for quick switching between rugged laptop and rugged tablet modes
• Magnesium alloy enclosure with double injection for drop protection
• Integrated smart card reader
Introducing the L140AD-4 Rugged Convertible Laptop from Winmate, a powerful device powered by Intel Alder Lake. This laptop offers a comprehensive range of wireless connectivity options, including Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS/GLONASS, and 4G LTE, ensuring seamless connectivity even in remote locations. With its 14″ sunlight-readable panel, featuring FHD (1920 x 1080 resolution) and optical bonding for enhanced visibility, the L140AD-4 guarantees a clear and crisp display. The anti-glare treatment on the TFT surface and the projective capacitive touch screen further enhance the user experience. Designed with portability in mind, the L140AD-4 series combines a compact form factor with a lightweight design, all enclosed in a robust housing. It offers innovative features that make it an ideal choice for those seeking a reliable and versatile rugged laptop solution.
- 12th Gen. Intel® Processor Family – Alder Lake Processor
- 14” 1920 x 1080 FHD LED panel with direct optical bonding
- Antiglare technology for sunlight readability
- Dual battery with hot swappable design
- Flip design for quick switching between rugged laptop and rugged tablet modes
- Magnesium alloy enclosure with double injection for drop protection
- Integrated smart card reader
Size – 14 inches
Resolution – 1920×1080
Type – Projected Capacitive Multi Touch
Panel Brightness – 700 nits
Contrast Ratio – 800:1
View Angles – 85,85,85,85
Bonding – Optical Bonding for Sunlight Viewability
Memory – 8GB SODIMM DDR5 16GB SODIMM DDR5 (Optional) 32GB SODIMM DDR5 (Optional)
Storage – 256GB M.2 SSD 512GB M.2 SSD (Optional) 1TB M.2 SSD (Optional) 2TB M.2 SSD (Optional) Additional storage available with up to 2TB M.2 (PCIe NVMe) SSD, self-encrypted. (Optional)
Ethernet controller – 1 x RJ45-10/100/1000 Mbps LAN
Smart Card Reader – Smart Card Reader (Optional)
Security – Trusted Platform Module (TPM) 2.0 Kensington Lock
Operating System – Windows 10 IoT Enterprise (64 bit)
WLAN – Support
BT – Support
WWAN – 4G LTE (Optional)
GNSS – GPS/GLONASS
RFID – HF RFID (Optional)
Fingerprint Scanner – Fingerprint scanner (Optional)
Rear Camera – 8MP rear camera with autofocus and LED light (Optional)
Weight – 2.5kg
Cooling System – Fan design
LAN – 1 x RJ45-10/100/1000 GigaLAN port
Video –1 x HDMI 4K Output (Optional)
Audio –1 x Audio combo 3.5mm audio combo jack, Dual Digital Mic With Noise Cancellation, Dual Speaker
SD Card Slot – 1 x Micro SDXC Slot
SIM Card Slot – 1 x Nano SIM card slot
Expansion Port – 1 x Expansion slot for smart card reader and removable SSD (Optional)
Indicator – 4x LED Indicator for Power, Battery, HDD, RF status
Operating Temperature – -20°C to 60°C (AC mode), -10°C to 50°C (Battery mode)
Storage Temperature – -30°C to 70°C
Shock – MIL-STD-810H Method 516.8 Procedure I
Vibration – MIL-STD-810H Method 514.8 Procedure I
Drop – MIL-STD-810H Method 516.8, 3 ft
IP rating – IP65 certified, dustproof and waterproof
Kensington Lock – Kensington Lock Support
Power Rating – 19V DC
Adapter – 100-240V, 50-60Hz (19V DC)
Optional Accessory – Spare Battery (Optional) Battery Charger (Optional) Vehicle Charger (Optional)
- Accessories and Integrated Options may vary depending on your configuration.
- Total usable memory and storage will be less dependent upon actual system configuration.
- The actual transfer speed will vary depending on many factors including the processing speed of the host device, file attributes, and other factors related to the system configuration and your operating environment.
- The USB Type¬C connector follows USB 3.0 standard, which does not support Alternate Mode (ALT) or USB Power Delivery (USB¬PD).
- The battery life is measured at dimming LCD brightness. Varies depending on the usage conditions, or when an external device is attached.
- The 2D drawing is simplified drawing and some components are not marked in detail.
- Length measurements do not include protrusions. Weight varies with options.
- TPM 2.0 available upon request.
- SOTI is available upon request.
- The product shown in this datasheet is a standard model. For diagrams that contain customized or optional I/O, please contact the BVM Sales Team for more information.
If you cant find an off the shelf product that meets your specific requirements speak with our in house design team who can design a new product from start to finish.
BVM Customisation Service
If you cant find an off the shelf product that meets your specific requirements speak with our in house design team who can customize an existing product or design a new product from start to finish.
If you’re unable to find an off-the-shelf product that meets your specific requirements, don’t hesitate to contact our in-house design team. They possess the expertise to customise an existing product to your exact specifications or embark on a fresh design journey to create a customized solution tailored to your requirements.
Our design professionals are dedicated to delivering exceptional results, ensuring that the final product not only meets but exceeds your expectations. When you collaborate with our team, you open the door to a world of possibilities, where innovation and creativity converge to bring your vision to life.
Whether it’s modifying an existing product or crafting an entirely new one, our design experts are committed to providing you with a comprehensive, end-to-end solution that perfectly suits your needs. Your satisfaction is our top priority, and we’re here to turn your ideas into reality.
Design | Develop | Test | Manufacture
With over three decades of experience in designing custom industrial and embedded computer and display solutions across a wide array of industries, we’re here to turn your ideas into reality
Here’s a selection of our design, manufacturing & associated services: –
For customers designing a brand-new product from scratch or working with an existing prototype.
Take an existing system and we can:
Porting, Integration & Deployment
ALL OUR DESIGN AND MANUFACTURING SERVICES INCLUDE:
Logistics and Tracking
|• Burn in Test
• Temp / Thermal Testing
• Environmental Testing
• Safety Testing
• Software Compatibility Test
|• Vendor Selection and Component Procurement
• Product Traceability
• Obsolescence, End of Life and Last Time Procurement Management
• Simple to use on-line RMA System
|• Traceability of Shipments
• Product Labelling
• OEM/Branded Packaging
• System Branding
• Custom Labels
|• Surface Mount: – High Speed Placement
• Conventional Through Hole Insertion & Assembly
• Automated Optical Inspection
• Bespoke PCB Test
Manufacturer : Winmate
- Screen Size : 14"
- Screen Resolution : 1920x1080
- Screen Brightness : 700 cd/m²
- Powered By : Intel
- CPU Family : iCore
- CPU Generation : Alder Lake
- CPU Model : i5-1235U
- CPU Speed : 2.4Ghz
- CPU Cores : Quad Core
- Memory Installed : 16Gb, 32Gb, 8Gb
- Memory Slots :
- Memory Type : 4800Mhz DDR5
I/O and Expansion
- Expansion Slots : M.2
- LAN Ports : 1
- Serial Ports : 1
- USB 2 Ports :
- USB 3 Ports : 3
- USB 3.1 Ports :
- Video Output : HDMI
- Multi Display :
- Wireless Connectivity : Wireless
- OS : Windows
- Certifications : MIL-STD-810H Shock, MIL-STD-810H Vibration
- Industry : Harsh Environments, Industrial Automation and Control, Military, Transport and Smart City
- 24/7 Use :
- 4G-GPS : Yes
- Artificial Intelligence Use :
- ATEX :
- Industrial :
- In-Vehicle :
- IoT :
- IP Rating : IP65
- Low Powered :
- Mini-ITX :
- Multi Displays :
- NUC :
- Other Features : Camera
- PoE :
- Rugged : Yes
- Ryzen :
- System Type : Laptop
- Whiskey Lake :
- Wide Temp : Yes
Categories : Rugged Laptops