As a systems integrator (SI), BVM’s designs frequently require means of a visual output and the user being able to interact with the solution.
Whether the need is to simply (but clearly be able to) read & understand data output or have a means of interaction to provide for the control and interrogation of parameters – BVM can provide the right visual solution befitting the application and the environment it’s to be deployed within.
Particularly for user interaction, we can advise and provide single point touch through to ‘pinch’, ‘zoom’ – and multipoint gesturing solutions. And depending on where your display needs to be situated, we can accommodate for ambient lighting conditions with the application of anti-glare or anti-reflective coatings, optical bonding of display, touch screen and cover glass components and upgrading of backlighting to combat any kind of limiting condition where screen readability is paramount.
Whether you need your display choice supplying as solitary component – or bringing together with an integrated touch system, appropriate selection of embedded motherboard with data and peripheral cabling, configured & deployed embedded operating system – tested, packaged and delivered – we’ll provide you with exactly you what you need.
Here’s just a selection of our display related services…….
- Extensive portfolio of industrial TFT panels in sizes ranging from 4.3″ to 65″
- A wide range of Touchscreen monitors, starting at 7”, going through to 24”
- Supporting integration x86 or ARM embedded motherboards, porting & deployment of O/S
- Integration of a range of diverse touch technologies, inclusive of resistive, capacitive and projective capacitive – with bonding of protective cover glass lenses
- Customised tail positions
- Application of anti-reflective and anti-glare coatings
- Customised pressed and CNC machined housings and bezels
We like to make life easier ….
Our technical & commercial team members will always provide you with valuable but impartial advice around the products and services that BVM supplies. With their collective backgrounds, they’ll provide you with the benefit of their knowledge and experiences when & where you need it. We’ll always help you in the first instance and get back to you when additional information is required.