The Seiko Thermal Kiosk Printer Series “Edito” are the perfect solution for your individual needs. Fast, reliable and variable: These are the core statements which define these high-quality manufactured Thermal Printers.
In addition to the base model there is an output control model with a push and pull detection function available. A presenter model including a presenter control module and a presenter/retractor model with internal printing function is completing this advanced printer series.
For easy setup and control of the printer a sophisticated firmware is provided. Many internal fonts have already been embedded, additional fonts can be downloaded for character sizes from 6×8 to 64×64 dots. The printer can operate with paper widths from 58 mm to 83 mm. An illuminated bezel indicates the availability of a ticket very clearly. All these features provide you a great flexibility for a number of applications.
- A high class Kiosk printer solution, multivarious and extremely fast
- 24V range -Paper width adjustable – Auto Loading
- Base Model KSM347: print mechanism, controller, paper holder and flex paper channel
- Output Control Model KSM347O: base model including output control module with anti jam control and active pull protection
- Presenter Model KSM347P: base model including presenter control module for save paper handling
- Retractor Model KSM347R: presenter model including retractor control module for save paper handling and possible paper retraction. Also internal printing possible (no access from outside)
What is a Kiosk Printer?
Kiosk printers can take many forms but they all have one thing in common; being are hidden away inside a machine. One reason there are so many different kiosk printers on the market is that the applications for them are so diverse. Their purpose can be anything from a fuel pump issuing a receipt, a ticket machine on a railway platform, or a check-in booth in a hospital waiting room.
Thermal Kiosk Printers
Thermal Printer Mechanisms
Thermal Panel Printers
In-Vehicle Thermal Printers
Portable Thermal Printers
Thermal POS Printers
Thermal Label Printers
We like to make life easier ….
Our supporting team have all worked in an embedded environment for a number of years, consequently providing knowledge, experience and good advice around all BVM’s products & services when and where you need it. We don’t profess to know everything you need at the time – but we’ll always help in the first instance and get back to you when a little more information is required. If you have a device or application that would benefit from having a print facility, give the team at BVM a call.