Do you need to print while on the road? In-vehicle printing has never been so easy!
These in-vehicle thermal printers are more than just mobile, as they can be permanently mounted and powered by the vehicle battery. Users include the emergency services, utility companies and fleet vehicles. Print widths up to A4 size and communication via USB, Bluetooth or WiFi. BVM’s in-vehicle printer is perfect for printing receipts, invoices, tickets and more on the move.
DP-581 In-vehicle Thermal Printer:
- Easy-to-read control interface and simple drop-in paper loading
- Dual tear bars allow easy tear-offs
- True WYSIWYG printing with the Windows driver
- Printer integration is quick and easy with Windows driver or Android and Microsoft SDKs (Apple iOS under preparation)
The DP-581 in-vehicle thermal printer is a low profile, highly reliable mobile printer for a variety of applications. Fully self-contained unit means easy to deploy and easy to use. DP-581 is the latest in full page mobile thermal printing. This rugged printer is packed with advanced features to help your mobile workforce become more productive.
The DP-581 vehicle printer is great for when workers need to stay focused on their job,not their printers. That’s because the DP-581 is engineered to create crisp, professional looking full page receipts, tickets, invoices, schematics, etc. automatically and reliably. One look will convince you — DP-581 takes full page mobility and ease of use to a whole new level.
Dascom DP-581 In Vehicle Printer – DP-581
• Dascom – DP-581 – In Vehicle Printer | Thermal Printers | Vehicle Printer
• Easy-to-read control interface, simple drop-in paper loading, Dual tear bars allow easy tear-offs, True WYSIWYG
We like to make life easier ….
Our supporting team have all worked in an embedded environment for a number of years, consequently providing knowledge, experience and good advice around all BVM’s products & services when and where you need it. We don’t profess to know everything you need at the time – but we’ll always help in the first instance and get back to you when a little more information is required. If you have a device or application that would benefit from having a print facility, give the team at BVM a call.
You can either