Industrial Touchscreen Panel PCs suitable for many different sectors.
Light industrial touchscreen Panel PCs for industrial automation, HVAC MMI etc. Marine Panel PCs with auto dimming and remote control for use onboard ships. Medical Panel PCs with easy anti-bacterial wipe down surfaces and isolated I/O. Waterproof stainless steel touchscreen Panel PCs for use in food processing applications where hose down cleaning is required.
We provide our Panel PCs with a fully installed generic or customised Windows operating system and with the touch interface that suits your specific application – for both normal or harsh environment operational conditions – across a wide variety of TFT screen display sizes.
- Why could a fanless Panel PC from BVM, be your solution of choice?
- BVM’s Panel PC Review 2020
- PoE AFOLUX Series Industrial Panel PCs
- AI Ready Panel PCs – Accelerate Your AI Initiative
- APLEX AEx Series. ATEX Certified Panel PCs
- The differences between medical and commercial Panel PCs
ATEX Certified Panel PCs
- 15 – 22″ ATEX Series Panel PCs
- Total IP66 Grade with M12 Waterproof Connectors
- ATEX Zone2, IECEx and C1D2 Certified
- Intel iCore / Celeron / Atom
15 – 22″ ATEX Certified Panel PCs with a Rugged Design. Explosion Proof Panel PCs Solutions for Hazardous Environments. The AEx series adopt stainless steel SUS316, IP66 dust and water-proof enclosures with M12 connectors. They are capable of withstanding vibration, shock & corrosion and can be utilised in the harshest of environments where the presence of volatile gases or vapour substances are unavoidable.
Building Control Panel PCs
- 7 – 24″ TFT Fanless Touch Panel PCs
- Intel Celeron Dual or Quad Core CPUs
- 10-points Multi Capacitive Touch
- IP65 Protection against water and dust
Building Management HMI Panel PCs for use with Honeywell and CentraLine building control units. 7″ to 24″ Touchscreen Panel PCs Powered by Intel CPU’s, our range of Building Management HMI Panel PCs offer fast, responsive performance, they have an IP65 rating for protection against water and dust and have been designed to work with Honeywell Centraline controllers however they will work with any HTML5 serving BMS.
Industrial Panel PCs
- 7 – 22″ Industrial Panel PCs
- Projected Capacitive or Resistive Touch Screen
- Intel iCore and Celeron CPUs
- Fanless Design
7″ to 24″ Touchscreen Panel PCs available with Intel i3 / i5 / i7 and Celeron CPU’s. A fanless touchscreen Panel PC will ensure minimum heat dissipation, reduced noise levels and reduced maintenance making them ideal for demanding industrial environments. PoE Panels have ability to receive both power and data through one cord means less cabling and less cost for the factory automation. Modular designed Panel PCs are easily integrated into various configurations.
In Vehicle Panel PCs
- 7 – 10.1″ In-vehicle Touch Panel PCs
- IP65 / IP66 Front Panel Protection
- VESA/Panel Mount
- Ignition Control
In-vehicle Panel PCs designed to withstand the shock and vibration that comes with driving a vehicle. Touchscreen Panel PCs supporting Ignition Control and Delay On/Off, available with a choice of Intel CPU’s. The environment these vehicles are operational in requires fast and ‘always-on’ connectivity, which typically will be provided via cellular connectivity – 3G, 4G – and 5G. Additionally, the vehicle PC may need to be able to manipulate, store and send high levels of data.
Marine Panel PCs
- 19 – 24″ Marine Panel PCs
- IP66 Front/IP22 Rear
- Fanless iCore CPU
- iRIS remote monitoring
Rugged and Waterproof Marine Panel PCs. Durable and Fanless Touchscreen Panel PCs aimed at maritime professionals and found in dock, deck, the bridge and control rooms, the touchscreen of a marine Panel PC is protected from any stray electrical signals on ships. Users can also control back light brightness from 0% to 100% by PCAP OSD button control.
Medical Panel PCs
- 15 – 24″ Medical Panel PCs
- Anti-bacterial housing
- 60601-1 ed. #4 certification
- Optional UPS Battery
Medical Grade Panel PCs. 7″ to 24″ Touchscreen Panel PCs available with Intel i3 / i5 / i7 and Celeron CPU’s. UL60601-1 and EN60601-1 Certified. Using reliable industrial motherboards as the main controller, Medical Panel PC computing solutions are equipped with 4KV isolation I/O ports (COM, USB, LAN) and a medical-grade antibacterial finish on the surface which prevent damage from harsh medical cleansing materials.
Rail Panel PCs
- Railway Fanless Touch Panel PC
- Sunlight readable 10.4 – 12.1″ XGA Panel PCs
- EN45545, EN50155 and EN50121-4 Certification
- -25°C to +70°C Wide temperature range
Railway Panel PCs . Low powered, high brightness, auto-dimming, touchscreen Panel PCs. EN45545, EN50155 and EN50121-4 Certification. Suitable for demanding IIoT HMI applications in the railway sector, including tasks like monitoring and controlling speed, temperature and security, or for fleet management.
Rugged Panel PCs
- 10.1 – 24” Rugged Industrial Panel PC
- Intel Celeron and iCore CPUs
- IP65 with Flat Touch Screen
- Aluminium die cast chassis
Rugged Panel PCs with a Wide Temperature Range for use in Harsh Environments. 7″ to 24″ Panel PCs are available with Projected, Capacitive Touch and Resistive touchscreens, available with Intel i3 / i5 / i7 and Celeron CPU’s.
Stainless Steel Panel PCs
- 15 – 23.8″ Stainless Steel Fanless Panel PCs
- 6th/7th Gen Intel® iCore / Celeron CPUs
- IP66/67 Stainless Steel
- Optional PCAP IP69K Tested
Waterproof, Stainless Steel Panel PC swith an Anti-Corrosion design for use in Harsh and Aggressive Environments where water, dust and dirt are present. The main benefit of these Stainless Steel Waterproof Panel PCs is that their touch-screens are resistive and fully sealed to an IP66 rating, which make them highly suited for use in food preparation areas.
We like to make life easier ….
BVM supply a wide and diverse range of Industrial and Embedded Systems. From Industrial Motherboards, SBCs and Box PCs, to Rack Mount computers and Industrial Panel PCs so, if you cant find an off the shelf system that meets your specific requirements speak with our in house design team who can design a new product from start to finish.