Seiko Thermal Label Printers
- Intuitive ! Automatically imports address information from various applications.
- Economical ! No ink, toner or ribbon needed.
- Modern ! Elegant and compact design
- Compact ! Small footprint, suitable for any work station
- Easy ! Uncomplicated change of labels and tags
The user friendly Smart Thermal Label Printers make it easy to grab text straight from the screen of your PC and create smart professional labels for almost any application. Easily prepare customised formats with your own company logo complete with a post office approved bar code – without the hassle of using standard printers. Mix and match fonts, graphics and bar codes, all on the same label.
What is Thermal Printing?
Thermal printing involves a heat transferred from a thermal print head to a chemically treated thermal paper. As the heating elements form text and graphics, a thermochemical reaction takes place, so the text and graphics can be seen. Because there are only a few moving parts, thermal printers offer years of reliability, minimal maintenance and consistent operation. One of the most distinctive benefits is its inherently quiet operation.
A thermal printer comprises these key components:
- Thermal Head: the print head generates heat which causes a thermochemical reaction and prints on the paper
- Platen: the platen is a rubber roller that feeds paper
- Spring: the spring applies pressure to the thermal head, keeping it in contact with the thermosensitive paper
Seiko SLP-620 Label Printer – SLP-620
• Seiko – SLP-620 – Label Printer | Thermal Printers | Label Printer
• It’s sleek. It’s simple. And it’s surprisingly affordable. With the SLP 620 front loading thermal printer, you’ll make quick work of printing labels.
We like to make life easier ….
Our supporting team have all worked in an embedded environment for a number of years, consequently providing knowledge, experience and good advice around all BVM’s products & services when and where you need it. We don’t profess to know everything you need at the time – but we’ll always help in the first instance and get back to you when a little more information is required. If you have a device or application that would benefit from having a print facility, give the team at BVM a call.
You can either