Thermal Receipt Printers
Seiko RP- series receipt printers raise the bar in POS, delivering an unparalleled synthesis of performance, reliability, flexibility, contemporary aesthetics, and ease of use. And with the availability of the new RP-F Series with optional display, RP-E Series and the lite model RP-D Series, Seiko thermal receipt printers offer an array of options to help tackle the most daunting technical and business challenges in point-of-sale.
- Seiko RP-F Series, extremely compact thermal printers and come with an optional 4.3 inch colour display.
- Seiko RP-E Series printers generate receipts at 1.15 feet per second (350 mm per second). With this industry-leading performance, you can elevate customers’ perceptions of the buying experience by accelerating transactions. Or, you can add coupons or loyalty program information, to create incremental revenue opportunities, without slowing down.
RP-F10 / RP-E10 Series
Receipt, slip, ticket and more. RP-F10/RP-E10 series is ideal printer for many applications
|High performance printing to speed up checkout process, and improve business efficiency.||Compact design to fits into any tiny space, even under the counter.||By the water proof design, RP-E10 / RP-D10 performs as a kitchen printer.|
iOS / Android / Windows & Bluetooth
With the stylish and compact design, RP series performs a key role in smart device POS system. The Bluetooth® interface and software SDK for Android™, Windows® and iOS devices provide a best solution for your system.
“Made for iPod”, “Made for iPhone”, “Made for iPad” mean that an electronic accessory has been designed to connect specifically to iPod, iPhone and iPad respectively, and has been certified by the developer to meet Apple performance standards. Apple is not responsible for the operation of this device or its compliance with safety and regulatory standards.
SII Portable Print Service for Android and iOS
The Print Service recognizes Bluetooth and WLAN coupled Seiko Instruments printers, and allows printing directly from various apps (for example the browser).
The following printers are supported:
Seiko RP-E Receipt Printer
Stylish shape, very small footprint, ultra high printing speed at 350 mm/s and world wide well-know Seiko reliability.
- Ultra high printing speed @ 350mm/s
- Smallest footprint: 129mm x 129mm x 129mm
- RP-E10: Top paper exit / RP-E11: Front paper exit
- High reliability: 150km, 2 million cuts
- Various drivers and wide variety utility software
- 3 year warranty
Seiko Instruments POS printer series RP-E: Innovative, cubic, design, with a small footprint of 129mm x 129mm x 129mm, make it the most compact in the market.
The RP-E series generates a receipt at an industry-leading printing speed of 350mm/s. Together with a cutter life of 2 million cuts and 150km thermal head abrasion resistance this printer is a reliable companion in your daily operations.
The optional front and top paper exit provide a great flexibility. A large LED bar and an optional buzzer sound inform the user of the printer status. Apart from the standard interfaces (USB and serial), powered USB, Ethernet and a unique USB and powered serial version are available. The printer comes in black or white, a wall mount kit is available.
Seiko RP-F Receipt Printer
With 4.3 inch Colour Display
- Top and front paper exit
- Very compact 127mm x 127mm x 127mm
- Max. printing speed 250mm/s
- IPx1 protection (front paper exit model)
- Optional buzzer
- Easy BT pairing via NFC (Bluetooth model)
- USB Type-C port (Bluetooth, USB Type-C model)
- Print Service for Android (BT model)
Our recently launched new POS Printer RP-F10 series is the first of its kind in offering a dedicated 4.3 inch optional colour TFT display. This innovative LCD screen can be mounted directly to the printer, stands alone and can even be wall-mounted. Simply connect via USB to the printer to show text, QR codes, graphics (jpg, png) or displaying the printer status. These features will help you to take customer communication to the next level when it comes to POS transactions.
Seiko SLP720RT Receipt Printer
2” compact and powerful solution for liner-free label, standard label and receipt printing
- Compatible with: Restick Liner-free Label, Receipt paper, Labels with Liner
- Outside diameter of paper roll: 102mm (max)
- Printing speed: 200mm/s (max)
- Compact: (W)90mm × (D)200mm × (H)141mm
- Cutter lock: Automatic restoration
- Paper-saving: Top margin (min. 2mm) & reduction of line spacing for efficient print layout
The new Seiko SLP720RT label and receipt printer series offers all the essential features users need in retail, food service, hospitality, office applications and many more. It supports liner-free label widths of 40 and 58mm, standard label of 31 to 58mm widths and standard receipt paper width of 40 and 58mm. An auto cutter enabling partial and full cuts as well as paper end and label taken sensors are included. The compact and slim shape, which is no wider than a to-go coffee mug, is designed to fit and perform in tight places. All key interfaces are supported including USB / Ethernet+USB / WLAN and OS support for Windows / iOS / Android. These features make the SLP720RT series suitable for numerous applications and industries such as medicine, manufacturing, education and more.
Thermal Kiosk Printers
Thermal Printer Mechanisms
Thermal Panel Printers
In-Vehicle Thermal Printers
Portable Thermal Printers
Thermal POS Printers
Thermal Label Printers
We like to make life easier ….
Our supporting team have all worked in an embedded environment for a number of years, consequently providing knowledge, experience and good advice around all BVM’s products & services when and where you need it. We don’t profess to know everything you need at the time – but we’ll always help in the first instance and get back to you when a little more information is required. If you have a device or application that would benefit from having a print facility, give the team at BVM a call.