COMMELL, a world leader in the provision of industrial single board computing solutions, have launched their latest compact high powered computing solution the LP-17A.
Commell’s LP-17A, in a 72x100mm (2.8”x3.9”) Pico ITX footprint, is powered and driven by Intel’s 12th Generation, Alder Lake U processor, in combination with the Intel’s Express chipset and Integrated Intel UHD Graphics Technology.
The LP-17A platform provides superb computing agility and graphical performance via its video media handling capabilities and enhanced security. The solution is ideally suited for applications requiring multi-tasking capabilities – such as gaming, surveillance, medical, defence, transportation and industrial automation applications.
Video & Content Handling
Supporting 1 x DDR5 SO-DIMM up to 32GB, running at 4800 MHz, the platform is based on Intel’s UHD Graphics Technology that provides high-end media and graphics capabilities for devices that need to support 2D & 3D graphics and interactive content.
In addition, the LP-17A integrated HDMI, Type-C (Display Port Alt. Mode) for double display support provides an advanced solution for image & content handling, machine vision and digital signage applications.
LP-17A High Speed Interfaces for Data Transfer & Key I/O
The LP-17A also offers high-speed data transfer interfaces, such as 2 x USB 3.2 Gen2. It’s also equipped with 1 x 2.5 Gigabit Ethernet and comes with RS232/RS422/RS485, USB2.0, Intel high-definition audio and expansion capabilities in the form of M.2 Key E 2230 and M.2 Key M 2280.
Key Features of the LP-17A
Pico ITX Motherboard.
- CPU: Intel Alder Lake U Processor, FCBGA1744 package.
- Memory: 1 x DDR5 4800 SO-DIMM up to 32GB
- Integrated Graphics: Intel UHD Graphics
- DisplayPort : Type-C (DP Alt.Mode).
- HDMI interface: Onboard HDMI connector.
- Header for LVDS: 13-pin connector
- Serial ATA: Support 1 x SATA3 with 600MB/s (6Gb/s) transfer rate
- Audio: Realtek ALC888S HD Audio
- LAN Interface: 1 x Intel i219-LM Gigabit PHY LAN (supporting Intel iAMT 16.0), 1 x Intel i226-LM Gigabit LAN(up to 2.5GbE).
- Expansion interfaces : 1 x M.2 2230 (Key E) for Wi-Fi and Bluetooth, 1 x M.2 2280 (Key M) supporting PCIe Gen4 for NVMe or SATA.
- Internal i/o: 1 x SATA3, 1 x RS232/RS422/RS485, 1 x Audio, 2 x USB2.0, 1 x GPIO, 1 x Header for LVDS
- Rear i/o: 2 x LAN, 2 x USB 3.2 Gen2, 1 x HDMI, 1 x Type-C (DP Alt.Mode)
- Power: DC input 12V ± 5%
Commell LP-17A 12th Gen Alder Lake-U Pico-ITX SBC
Intel Alder Lake-U Processor – 1 x DDR5 SO-DIMM 4800 MHz up to 32GB – Integrated HDMI, Type-C (DisplayPort Alt.Mode) – 1 x Intel Gigabit PHY LAN, 1 x Intel 2.5 Gigabit LAN
Commell LE-37R 12th Gen Alder Lake-P 3.5″ SBC
Intel Alder Lake-P Processor – 2 x DDR5 SO-DIMM 4800 MHz up to 64GB – Integrated DisplayPort, HDMI, LVDS for four display support – 1 x Intel Gigabit PHY LAN, 2 x Intel 2.5G Gigabit LAN
Commell LV-6714 12th Gen Alder Lake-S Mini-ITX SBC
Intel Alder Lake-S Processor – 2 x DDR5 DIMM 4800 MHz up to 64GB – Integrated DisplayPort, HDMI, LVDS – 1 x Intel Gigabit LAN PHY, 1 x Intel 2.5 Gigabit LAN – 1 x PCIe x16 Gen5
Commell LV-6715 12th Gen Alder Lake-H Mini-ITX SBC
Intel Alder Lake H Processor – 2 x DDR5 DIMM 4800 MHz up to 64GB – Integrated DisplayPort, HDMI, LVDS – 1 x Intel Gigabit LAN PHY, 1 x Intel 2.5 Gigabit LAN – 1 x PCIe x16 Gen5
We like to make life easier ….
Our support teams have worked in a variety of industrial and embedded environments and consequently provide knowledge, know-how, experience and all round good advice around all BVM’s products & services when and where you need it.
We don’t profess to know everything you need at the time – but we’ll always help in the first instance and get back to you when a little more information is required.