ASRock Industrial specialise in the design and manufacturing of industrial/embedded PC motherboards, Single Board Computers (SBC’s), embedded box PC’, rugged industrial AIoT (Artificial Intelligence of Things) and COM/SOM module platforms. With a strong reputation for producing high-quality and cost competitive industrial PC products, ASRock Industrial has earned its place as a leading provider in the industrial PC OEM space.
Company Background and Support Network
Founded in 2011, ASRock Industrial is headquarters are located in Taiwan and have established a global presence through its network of global support hubs & value add distributors to ensure localised technical & commercial support.
Emphasis on Innovation
The company’s commitment to producing innovative products & ensuring customer satisfaction has propelled it to the forefront of the industrial market in all PC genres that ASRock Industrial service.
ASRock Industrial’s research and development team are dedicated to the pushing of boundaries where industrial PC solutions are concerned. By continually exploring new avenues in the meeting of customer applications, ASRock Industrial ensures its products remain at the forefront of many industries. ASRock embraces the challenges posed by the rapidly evolving AIoT landscape, working closely with systems integrators and independent software vendors to create adaptable and high-performance solutions that serve real applications via customer demands.
Wide Range of Industrial Motherboard, SBC and Box PC Products
ASRock Industrial offer an extensive & varied range of motherboard, SBC and box PC product designed with both Intel and AMD processor solutions at their heart. Whether it is healthcare, transportation, manufacturing – or any other industry, ASRock provide industrial PC solutions that lend themselves to the unique demands of many industry verticals through the wide choice of low and high-power processor solutions they can deploy to product, in conjunction with a vast array of onboard i/o.
ASRock Industrial – New Products
ASRock Industrial SBC-373-WT 13th Gen Raptor Lake-P 3.5″ SBC
ASRock Industrial IMB-1316 14th/13th/12th Gen Micro ATX Motherboard
ASRock Industrial CAB-1001 COM Express Carrier Board
ASRock Industrial COM-1001 Elkhart Lake COM Express Mini
ASRock Industrial 4X4-7840U AMD Ryzen 7840U SBC
ASRock Industrial 4X4-7640U AMD Ryzen 7640U SBC
ASRock Industrial 4X4 BOX-7840U AMD Ryzen 7840U BOX PC
ASRock Industrial 4X4 BOX-7640U AMD Ryzen 7640U BOX PC
ASRock Industrial iEP-6010E NVIDIA Jetson Orin Rugged IoT Controller
ASRock Industrial IMB-1238 14th/13th/12th Gen Mini-ITX Motherboard
ASRock Industrial IMB-1237 14th/13th/12th Gen Mini-ITX Motherboard
ASRock Industrial IMB-1006J 12th Gen Alder Lake N97 Mini-ITX Motherboard
ASRock Industrial – News and Press Releases
- ASRock Industrial IMB-1005J and IMB-1006J: Cutting-Edge Mini-ITX Motherboards for Industrial ApplicationsAsrock Industrial IMB-1005J and IMB-1006J. These compact yet powerful Mini-ITX motherboards epitomize Asrock’s commitment to excellence in the realm of industrial applications.
- ASRock Industrial iEP-6010E Series: Industrial IoT Controller with NVIDIA Jetson Orin NX / Orin Nano SOMIntroducing the revolutionary iEP-6010E Series Industrial IoT Controller by ASRock Industrial. This innovative device is powered by the cutting-edge NVIDIA Jetson Orin NX/Jetson Orin Nano system-on-module (SOM).
- Asrock Industrial 13th Gen iBOX PCs: Rugged Solutions for Diverse Industrial ApplicationsDiscover the cutting-edge world of Asrock Industrial’s iBOX Fanless PCs, a rugged embedded PC series designed to deliver unparalleled flexibility and adaptability across a wide range of industry applications.
- ASRocks Industrial 12th/13th Gen Motherboards: Industrial Motherboards for Diverse ApplicationsUnlocking industrial performance with ASRock’s Industrial Motherboards with Intel 12th Gen Alder Lake and Intel 13th Gen Raptor Lake Intel Core Processors.
- ASRock Industrial iEP-7020E 13th Gen Raptor Lake IoT Controller – Intelligent Control at the EdgeASRock Industrial iEP-7020E Series Industrial IoT Controller powered by 13th Gen Intel Core Embedded and Industrial Processors (Raptor Lake-P) for optimized performance and scalability.
- ASRock Industrial iEP-5010G Series IoT Controller – with Intel Atom x6000E Elkhart Lake-PU ProcessorASRock Industrial are delighted to bring the new iEP-5010G Series Industrial IoT Controller with upgrades powered by Intel Atom x6000E Processors (Elkhart Lake-PU).
- ASRock Industrial 4X4 BOX 7000/D5 Series with AMD Ryzen 7000U-Series APUsASRock Industrial 4X4 BOX 7000/D5 Series Mini PCs powered by AMD Ryzen 7000U-Series APUs with up to 8 Zen 3+ cores, dual DDR5 4800MHz memory support and USB4.
- ASRock Industrial Motherboards with 13th Gen Raptor Lake Intel Core ProcessorsASRock Industrial are excited to announce a new range of industrial motherboards featuring 13th Gen Intel Core Processors (Raptor Lake-S) with up to 24 cores and 32 threads.
- ASRock Industrial NUC 1300 BOX and NUCS 1300 BOX Series with 13th Gen Raptor Lake ProcessorsASRock Industrial has released three new products – the NUC 1300/D5 BOX, NUC 1300/D4 BOX, and NUCS 1300/D4 BOX Series – powered by 13th Gen Intel® Core Processors (Raptor Lake-P).
- ASRock Industrial: 12th Gen AIoT, Rugged PCs, Motherboards and SBCsASRock Industrial Computer was established as an independent company in July 2018, focusing on the fields of motherboards, edge computers, and other products for the manufacturing, business, and retail industries.
- ASRock Industrial NUC 1200 BOX and iBOX 1200 Series for Edge AI ApplicationsASRock Industrial NUC 1200 BOX and iBOX 1200 Series with 12th Gen. Intel Core processors for Leading-edge AI BOX Applications
- ASRock IMB-1003 – Is it a Modern Alternative to the Iconic IMB-150?ASRock Industrial’s IMB-1003 Mini-ITX motherboard is directly based on their hugely popular IMB-150 Mini ITX motherboard solution, which has sold in the many thousands per annum since its release in 2013.
- ASRock Industrial iEPF-9010S / iEP-9010E 12th Gen Alder Lake Edge AIoT PlatformASRock Industrial iEPF-9010S / iEP-9010E Edge AIoT Platform Super-charged by the latest 12th Gen Intel Core, Pentium/Celeron Processors.
- ASRock Industrial 12th Generation Alder Lake-S Industrial MotherboardsIndustrial motherboards powered by 12th Gen Intel Core Processors (Alder Lake-S) with up to 16 cores and 24 threads, supporting the new Intel 600 Series W680, Q670, and H610 chipsets.
- ASRock Industrial 12th Gen Alder Lake-P NUC 1200 BOX Series Mini PCs and SBCsNUC 1200 BOX Series Mini PCs:NUC BOX-1260P/ NUC BOX-1240P/ NUC BOX-1220P powered by the latest 12th Gen Intel Core i7/i5/i3 (Alder Lake-P) Processors.
- ASRock Industrial 4X4 BOX-5000 Series with AMD Zen 3 Ryzen 5000 APUs4X4 BOX-5000 Series Mini PCs 4X4 BOX-5800U, 4X4 BOX-5600U, and 4X4 BOX-5400U, with enhancement powered by AMD Zen 3 Ryzen 5000 U-Series APUs.
- ASRock Industrial Open-Process-Automation-Based Control SystemASRock Industrial partners with the Coalition for Open Process Automation formed by CPLANE.ai on the development of the first open-industrial control systems based upon the Open Process Automation Standard (O-PAS).
- ASRock Industrial AI Box Computers and SBCsASRock Industrial’s latest developer kits are powered by 11th Gen Intel Core Processors and Intel Iris Xe Graphics, with up to 96 execution units to boost AI performance.
- ASRock Industrial’s iEPF-9000S / iEP-9000E Series Edge AIoT PlatformASRock Industrial has developed the powerful iEPF-9000S and iEP-9000E Series which are ruggedized, Edge AIoT industrial computing platforms.
- ASRock Industrial Elkhart Lake NUC 6000 SeriesASRock Industrial Unveils NUC 6000 BOX Series, iBOX 6000 Series, and NUC 6000 Motherboard Series with Intel Atom x6000E, Pentium and Celeron CPUs (Elkhart Lake).
- ASRock Industrial’s 4X4 and NUC Single Board Computer (SBC) and Box PC SeriesASRock Industrial’s series of 4″ X 4″ / NUC Single Board Computers (SBCs) and Box PCs are renowned for their extensive I/O options, expandability, exceptional flexibility, and seamless software integration, making them ideal choices for industrial applications.
- ASRock Industrial Announces the IMB-V2000 Mini-ITX MotherboardASRock launches the new IMB-V2000 Mini-ITX motherboard, powered by AMD Ryzen Embedded V2000 Series Processors for a generational leap in performance.
- ASRock Industrial Mini PC with AMD Ryzen Embedded V2000 ProcessorASRock Industrial Computer unleashed the iBOX-V2000M and iBOX-V2000V Fanless Embedded BOX PC, powered by new AMD Ryzen Embedded V2000 processors.
- ASRock Industrial Intel Tiger Lake i3, i5 and i7 Fanned NUC Box PCsASRock Industrial Computer debuts its NUC 1100 BOX Series Mini PCs NUC BOX-1165G7, NUC BOX-1135G7, NUC BOX-1115G4, powered by the 11th Generation Intel Core i7/i5/i3 Processors.
- ASRock Industrial 4X4 Box: AMD Ryzen 4000 Series Embedded Box PCsThe 4X4 BOX-4000 Series Mini PCs come in a small footprint at 110.0 x 117.5 x 47.85mm (W x D x H) and run on AMD Ryzen 4000 APUs to deliver premium performance.
- ASRock Industrial Athena A1 A.I. Development KitThe athena A1, a powerful, all-in-one AI edge camera with innovative features targeting the retail industry won the award in the Startups category. The athena A1 has one IP camera module and an Intel® Atom processor motherboard that operate together in the same system.
- Second Generation AMD EPYC-based Server Solutions: A New Standard for the Modern DatacentreThe 2nd Generation AMD EPYC™ processor is the first x86 CPU based on 7nm technology, bringing breakthrough performance and a new level of performance.
Industrial and Embedded Hardware Partners and Suppliers
BVM design and distribute Embedded Computer Solutions for Industrial Applications, System Integrators and OEM’s. Our speciality areas include Industrial Panel PC’s, Fanless Box PCs, Industrial Rack PCs, Industrial PC Components and Specialist Systems for a range of industries including Medical, Transport, Rail and Factory Automation.
We offer a range of industrial and embedded solutions for OEM’s and System Integrators; we hold large stocks for replacements and samples and our in-house design engineers have close working relationships with suppliers ensuring we provide the best solutions, fully configurable at competitive prices.
We like to make life easier ….
Our technical & commercial team members will always provide you with valuable but impartial advice around the products and services that BVM provide. With their collective backgrounds, they’ll provide you with the benefit of their knowledge and experiences when & where you need it. We’ll always help you in the first instance and get back to you when additional information is required.