DFI Empowers Edge AI Deployment with EC70A-TGU Compact Fanless System
DFI has released the EC70A-TGU, a new Edge AI inference computer. It is powered by Intel’s 11th Gen Tiger Lake Core processors and has 8GB of onboard memory, as well as an Iris Xe embedded graphics, this allows for faster processing of images and video streams, enabling users to leverage the GPU for AI solutions in various industries, including industrial automation and medical imaging.
The EC70A-TGU boasts a compact, fanless design measuring only 181.6mm x 57mm x 118.4mm, while still providing upgraded performance compared to its predecessors. It also includes multiple I/Os, with up to 6 USB 3.1 ports, and is able to withstand harsh operating environments with a temperature range of -20°C to 60°C.
DFI has optimized the EC70A-TGU for use in smart factories and intelligent warehouse applications, where it can help improve production efficiency, accuracy, and reduce errors on the production line.
- Intel 11th Generation Tiger Lake Core i7/i5/i3 processors
- 8GB onboard memory and 1 SO-DIMM DDR4
- Supports up to 4 LAN or 6 USB (by SKU)
- Triple displays: 2 HDMI (4K@30Hz) + 1 VGA (2K@60Hz)
- Supports wide temperature operation: -20°C~60°C
- Support M.2 B key 3042/3052 5G-NR module
- Supports up to 15 years of the product lifecycle
- Factory automation
- Mobile Robotics (AMR) / Automated Guided Vehicles (AGV)
- Machine Vision
- Medical Imaging
We like to make life easier ….
Our support teams have worked in a variety of industrial and embedded environments and consequently provide knowledge, know-how, experience and all round good advice around all BVM’s products & services when and where you need it.
We don’t profess to know everything you need at the time – but we’ll always help in the first instance and get back to you when a little more information is required.