One-Cable Solution for Industrial Connectivity
DFI, a global provider of high-performance computing technology, has introduced the HDBaseT monitor solution IDP-MS series. This solution offers a one-cable industrial connectivity option, allowing for long-distance signal transmission via an Ethernet cable. The IDP-MS series is equipped with an IP65 rating and supports daisy-chain installation for multiple displays with no latency. It is designed to withstand harsh environments and is a cost-effective solution for addressing challenges such as space and distance limitations, cable quality, and complex installation in industrial settings.
DFI IDP-MS Series monitors feature a one-cable industrial connectivity solution, supporting long-distance transmission application signal via Ethernet cable (CAT6) from device to monitor. The RJ45 cable is integrated with multiple functions, including Powered LAN, HDMI, Digital Audio and USB 2.0 signal, which can supply power up to 200w and support up to 100 meters of transmission distance.
IDP-MS series fulfils the needs of the following markets: digital signage, corporate enterprise, hospitality, education campus, and multi-media industrial-grade display applications.
- Projected Capacitive Multi-touch or Resistive Touch
- IP Rating: IP65 Front Panel
- Supports 3 Signal Interfaces: VGA/DVI/HDMI
- Modular Extended Display: 1 x HDBaseT / 2 x HDBaseT / Wifi Display
- Various Mounting Types: VESA Mount 75 / Panel Mount
- Advanced Voltage: Support USB Type C up to 20VDC
DFI IDP-MS Series
Display Enhancement Services
To complement this range, we also offer display enhancement services to provide you with exactly what you need. Here’s a selection of our services :-
- LVDS and backlight cable manufacture
- Application of anti-glare/anti reflective coatings
- Touch screen integration – pCAP, resistive….etc
- Optical bonding for sunlight readability and display robustness
- LED backlight enhancement services
- FPC tail positioning
We like to make life easier ….
However, if you can’t find a solution that meets your needs from our wide & varied portfolio of standard products, speak to one of our team members around our bespoke design and manufacturing services. We can design a solution from ‘ground up’ – from concept to design – and through to system development and eventual mass production manufacture.