As the competition in machine learning and Industry 4.0 continues to scale up, single board computing at the Edge has seen further demands for innovative designs in computing to streamline demanding tasks.
In a compact 72x100mm (2.8”x3.9”) format, DFI’s latest Pico-ITX SBC, the M8M051 meets those demands of Edge computing. Armed with on board graphics acceleration via its NXP i.MX8M processor, the M8M051 efficient meets object and defect detection applications with ease.
And GbE LAN guarantees data streaming for efficient handling of vision footage, readily lending itself for the practicalities of AI learning.
i.MX 8M Solutions from DFI for advanced Audio, Voice and Video Processing
The i.MX 8M family of application processors are based on Arm Cortex-A53 and Cortex-M4 cores and provide for advanced audio & voice and video processing for applications, ranging from consumer home audio i.MX 8M to industrial building automation and mobile computing.
M8M051 Key Features
NXP i.MX8M Plus
- NXP i.MX8M Processor – Quad Core or Dual Core
- Up to 2GB4GB LPDD4 RAM options
- Supporting 2K & 4K resolution video streaming
- 2 x display support; LVDS and HDMI
- Multiple expansion; 1 x M.2 B Key (PCIe x 2) and 1 x M.2 E Key (PCIe x 2 and USB)
- 16GB eMMC storage
- i/o Support :- 1 x Intel GbE LAN, 3 x COM (RS485, RS232, RS232/422/485), 2 x USB 3.1 Gen 1, 3 x USB 2.0
- Operating Temperature :- standard -5°C to +65°C or optional -30°C to +80°C
We like to make life easier ….
Our support teams have worked in a variety of industrial and embedded environments and consequently provide knowledge, know-how, experience and all round good advice around all BVM’s products & services when and where you need it.
We don’t profess to know everything you need at the time – but we’ll always help in the first instance and get back to you when a little more information is required.