Reliable and versatile iBOX-V2000 Series fanless embedded system
ASRock Industrial Computing have unleashed their iBOX-V2000M and iBOX-V2000V fanless embedded system PC solutions. Powered by the AMD Ryzen Embedded V2718 and V2516 processor solutions and possessing up to 8 cores and 16 threads all makes for enhanced and reliable performance in a compact footprint.
Along with the Ryzen V2000’s embedded AMD Radeon Graphics, the iBOX-V2000 series can support up to 4 x displays in 4K resolution and comes with superb networking abilities with its dual LAN ports – with one 2.5 Gigabit port and one 1 Gigabit port with DASH functionality for remote management access.
Key features include :-
- Numerous display outputs including one HDMI 2.0a, three DP 1.2a (two from Type C) to achieve maximum resolution up to 4096×2160@60Hz.
- High-speed connectivity supported by one Realtek 2.5 Gigabit LAN and one Realtek 1 Gigabit LAN with Dash enabling remote management functionality.
- Compact size design at 171.8 x 109.45 x 50.05mm (W x D x H)
- Dual channel 260-pin non-ECC/ECC SO-DIMM DDR4 3200 MHz up to 64GB
Additionally, feature rich i/o:
- 4 x USB 3.2 Gen 2,
- 4 x USB 2.0,
- 1 x M.2 Key M 2242/2260/2280,
- 1 x M.2 Key E
- 1 x COM,
- 1 x SATA3
- TPM onboard to ensure cybersecurity
4X4-V2000 Motherboard Series for embedded and industrial applications
Co-launched with iBOX-V2000 Mini PCs are the 4X4 motherboard solutions, 4X4-V2000M and 4X4-V2000V, – also supported by AMD Ryzen Embedded V2718 and V2516 Processors. Both processors provide longevity where long-term availability is being sought and provide suitability for any Edge based applications in general industrial automation, automotive, entertainment, and ‘smart city’ based applications.
4X4-V2000 motherboard series key features include :-
- Support for up to four displays in 4K resolution
- Multiple display ports including :-
- 1 x HDMI 2.0a
- 3 x DP 1.2a (2 x Type C) for an enhanced visual experience.
Other essential supporting features are :-
- High-speed connectivity with one Realtek 2.5 Gigabit LAN and one Realtek 1 Gigabit LAN supporting Dash functionality
- 260-pin non-ECC/ECC SO-DIMM DDR4 3200 MHz up to 64GB
- Dual storage with 1 x M.2 Key M 2242/2260/2280 and 1 x SATA3 for HDD/SSD.
- Enhanced security with TPM on board
Feature-rich i/o and expansion slots including :-
- 4 x USB 3.2 Gen2
- 4 x USB 2.0
- 1 x COM
- 1 x M.2 Key E with PCle x1
The Launch of the iBOX-V2000 Series is a fantastic partnership between ASRock Industrial and AMD
“We are very excited to release the industrial iBOX-V2000 Series with AMD Ryzen Embedded V2000 processors,” said James Lee, President of ASRock Industrial. “ASRock Industrial continues to raise the bar in demonstrating product potential and the speeding up of customer system deployment with our time-to-market solutions to grow business in the era of IoT and Industry 4.0.”
“ASRock Industrial delivered the world’s first AMD-powered 4X4 form factor Mini PCs by working closely with AMD,” said Amey Deosthali, Director of Product Marketing, Embedded Solutions, AMD. “With enhanced performance and reliable capabilities, the launch of the newest AMD Ryzen Embedded V2000 Series processors is the continuation of a prominent collaboration with more innovation to come.”
We like to make life easier ….
Our technical & commercial team members will always provide you with valuable but impartial advice around the products and services that BVM supplies. With their collective backgrounds, they’ll provide you with the benefit of their knowledge and experiences when & where you need it. We’ll always help you in the first instance and get back to you when additional information is required.