- 15”, 15.6”, 17”, 18.5” Panel PC with Intel Whiskey Lake Core i5-8365U, Intel Celeron 4305UE
- Low power consumption and fanless design
- IP66-rated front panel for water and dust resistance
- Modular architecture
- VESA 100 mm standard mounting holes for varied mounting demands
- Support PoE PD power
- Support NVMe SSD
8th Generation Intel Whiskey Lake CPU
The Advantages of an Intel i5-8365UE
- More processing cores than the Intel i5-7300U
- Higher memory bandwidth, owing to faster supported DDR4-2400 memory
- Executes more simultaneous threads – providing better multitasking capabilities.
- Higher clock speed
PoE allows electronic devices to receive both power and data through one Ethernet plug-in. The ability to receive both power and data through one cord means less cabling and less cost, less complexity for factory automation.
Compatible with both at/bt standard
Customers who are unable to upgrade their PSE switch to IEEE802.3bt standard can, simply upgrade the WHL-U panel PC by installing IEI’s GPOE-PD-AT01 module, and power the device with two IEEE802.3at standard PSE ports.
User Friendly Hardware Design
Triple GbE ports, creating a networked industrial control system environment
Suitable for Semi-outdoor Environment
IP66-rated front panel for water and dust resistance
Anti-glare (AG) and UV-resistant touch screen
The new PoE IP66 Industrial Panel PCs screen also features anti-glare and anti-UV coatings, which can reduce reflection rate from 8% to 1% and additionally slow the aging of the screen. Outdoor applications mean frequent exposure to direct sunlight and long-term exposure to ultraviolet (UV) light will affect the projective capacitive top glass hard coat – forcing it to crack or haze hazing and varying degrees of yellowing and bubbling. To combat this, IEI specifically offers a UV resistant pCAP touch solution to equip outdoor industrial systems exposed to direct long-term sunlight with anti-UV characteristics.
- Blocks UV wavelengths less than ≈340nm
- Meets ASTM G154 performance criteria Cycle 1 for 1000 hours
Easy-access HDD and PoE PD module
We like to make life easier ….
Our technical & commercial team members will always provide you with valuable but impartial advice around the products and services that BVM supplies. With their collective backgrounds, they’ll provide you with the benefit of their knowledge and experiences when & where you need it. We’ll always help you in the first instance and get back to you when additional information is required.