DFI VC900-M8M Vehicle PC: Enhancing Fleet Performance through Technology and Security
DFI’s VC900-M8M stands at the forefront of smart fleet management, offering a comprehensive solution that combines powerful computing capabilities, advanced sensor technology and robust cybersecurity. With its energy-saving features, versatile array of I/O and robust construction, the VC900-M8M is poised to drive innovation in the smart transportation industry.
As the world moves towards a more connected future, DFI continues to provide cutting-edge solutions that empower businesses and ensure safer, more efficient transportation systems.
The low-power, energy-saving vehicle PC system, powered by the NXP I.MX8M processor, provides needed features to enhance fleet management and ensure robust cybersecurity. With features like a 6-axis sensor IMU (internal measurement unit) and ‘VicOne’s’ vehicle network security solution, DFI is leading the way for smarter, safer and increased efficiencies in fleet vehicle operations.
DFI VC900-M8M: Key Features
- Unleashing the Power of VC900-M8M: A Game-Changer in Vehicle Edge Computing
- Energy-efficient and industrial-grade vehicle system
- Advanced computing capabilities and power management functions
- Supports Yocto Linux 2.5 and Android 9.0 for enhanced customisation
- Enhancing Fleet Vehicle Management with IMU and Advanced I/O Settings
- Leveraging the built-in 6-axis IMU (internal measurement unit) for better driving behaviour analysis
- A wide variety of I/O configuration to accommodate various sensors and communication devices
- Real-time data collection for comprehensive fleet vehicle management applications
- Strengthening Vehicle Network Security with VicOne’s Cybersecurity Solution
- xCarbon: VicOne’s vehicle network security solution
- Immediate detection and communication of unusual or strange behaviour
- Protecting vehicles and connected devices from potential cyber threats
- Durability and Adaptability: The VC900-M8M’s Robust Design
- Anti-vibration, dust-proof and fan-less design for reliable performance
- Wide operating temperature and wide voltage input range for harsh environments & unreliable/unregulated power sources.
- Meets MIL-STD-810G military standards and European E-Mark Certification
- Meeting the Demands of Electric and New Energy Vehicles
- Supporting vehicle manufacturers move towards electric and new energy vehicles
- Enhancing transportation efficiencies and safety for self-driving cars
Contact BVM for advice on industrial PC systems if your interest lies in IT support for transportation systems….
Experience the exceptional performance and durability of industrial PC systems that BVM can offer to support vehicle mount installations for bus & coach, rail, tram and any other transportation format where a PC is required to survive the rigours of tough internal & external environments.
Contact BVM to benefit from our advice and guidance, gained from over 30 years of experience – via our friendly, dedicated technical & commercial teams. They’ll help you in selecting the right solution that meets the exact needs of your application.
DFI VC900-M8M NXP i.MX 8M In-Vehicle PC
- ARM-Based in-vehicle system: Support Yocto Linux 2.5 and Android 9.0
- NXP i.MX8M
- 6 axis IMU (3 Accelerometer + 3 Gyroscope)
- Rich I/O: 1 GbE, 4 COM, 1 CAN Bus, 2 USB 3.1 Gen1, 1 Micro USB (OTG)
- Wide voltage: 9~36V vehicle power input with ACC/IGN function
- Wide temperature: -20°C~70°C operation without active fan
We like to make life easier ….
Our technical & commercial team members will always provide you with valuable but impartial advice around the products and services that BVM provide. With their collective backgrounds, they’ll provide you with the benefit of their knowledge and experiences when & where you need it. We’ll always help you in the first instance and get back to you when additional information is required.