Experience the HPC270C-DCP1135G7 – a 27” FHD Panel PC with crystal clear 178° all round viewing capability and multi-point touch !
Jetway have launched their latest Industrial Touch Screen Panel PC, the HPC270C-DCP1135G7. The Panel PC is a ruggedised, cable-less (and fan-less) design with a 27” TFT with 1920 x 1080 (FHD) resolution that’s crystal clear for both still imaging and streaming video.
The Jetway HPC270C-DCP1135G7 is powered by Intel’s 11th Gen Intel Core i5 Tiger Lake SoC 2.4GHz, Quad Core processor to provide an accelerated computing performance. The integrated Intel Iris Xe Graphics built with innovative GPU architecture are able to optimise image and video handling capabilities via the LG ‘In-Cell’ Touch Display Technology.
The HPC270C-DCP1135G7 features quick removal panels for ease of upgrading SSD’s, RAM and M.2 modules. The PC system supports 5G cellular connectivity, multi-touch projective capacitive touch and a wide operating temperature diversity of -10°C to 50°C. It’s an ideal solution for Human Machine Interface (HMI) for factory automation or general business purposes – as well as Smart Retail applications inclusive of self-checkout terminals, POS cashier terminals, unattended vending machines and digital signage.
Highlights of LG’s In-Cell Touch Technology:
- Built-in Touch Sensor (eliminates protective glass required on other panels)
- Ultra-High multi- touch sensitivity
- Low screen reflectivity for clear screen imaging
- Low colour shift
- Wide viewing angle capability (178° /178°)
Experience the intuitive and immersive HPC270C-DCP1135G7 industrial touch panel PC like never before!
Summary of HPC270C Main Features
- Intel Tiger Lake i5-1135G7 2.4GHz Quad Core or 6305E 1.8GHz Dual Core Processor
- LG in-cell 10-point multi touch projective capacitive touch
- A true flat, slim design with crystal clear image to support elimination of cover glass
- Fast and easy access for memory and storage upgrading : 2 x DDR4 SO-DIMM – 64GB Max and 1 x 2.5” SATA HDD and M.2 M Key 2242/2280, PCIe Gen 4 x 4.
- Cable less design
- 12-36V DC-input Support, with Electrical Over Stress (EOS), OVP design
We like to make life easier ….
However, if you can’t find a solution that meets your needs from our wide & varied portfolio of standard products, speak to one of our team members around our bespoke design and manufacturing services. We can design a solution from ‘ground up’ – from concept to design – and through to system development and eventual mass production manufacture.