Breaking Boundaries: The Jetway MI05-0XK Series
In the fast-paced world of modern computing, businesses and industries demand high-performance solutions that manage heavy data loads with equalled connectivity.
Jetway, a leading name in the manufacture & provision of embedded computing solutions, have designed a game-changing product that meets these demands head-on – namely, the MI05-0XK Series with 6 X 2.5GbE LAN ports. Designed to deliver exceptional networking capabilities, this Mini ITX motherboard solution is set to revolutionise connectivity within the industrial PC solution arena.
Jetway MI05-0XK: Unmatched Connectivity
The MI05-0XK Series is powered by Intel’s Elkhart Lake System-on-a-Chip (SoC) processor, ensuring optimal performance in combination with energy efficiency. Its compact Mini-ITX form factor (170x 170mm) enables the solution to ably lend itself to industrial automation, networking, digital signage and edge computing applications.
- Exceptional Connectivity: The standout feature of the MI05-0XK is its unparalleled networking capabilities; with its six 10/100/1000/2500 Base-TX Ethernet ports, the mini ITX solution can ably handle a myriad of data-intensive tasks simultaneously making it an ideal choice for networking-intensive applications.
- Memory and Storage: The MI05-0XK supports up to 16GB of DDR4, 3200MHz SO-DIMM RAM to ensure multitasking and efficiency of data processing. For storage, the PC solution boasts a versatile range of options inclusive of 1 x M.2 E-key (2230), 1 x M.2 B-key (3042), 1 x M.2 M-key (2242) and a SATAIII connector. Users can even opt for an on-board 32GB eMMC module for added storage capacity.
- Connectivity Beyond Ethernet: Alongside the impressive array of LAN ports, the MI05-0XK offers other connectivity options including 1 x USB 3.1 (Gen.2) port, 3 x USB 2.0 ports – and an HDMI output. Additionally, the motherboard solution provides for multiple RS232 ports – both externally and internally – catering for traditional industrial communication needs.
- Expansion Possibilities: The MI05-0XK includes a PCIe x1 slot to offer the flexibility of adding a variety of expansion cards for additional functionality and connectivity.
- Power Input: Operating on a 12V DC-in power supply, the MI05-0XK ensures energy efficiency.
From Edge Computing to Security: The diversity of the MI05-0XK………
The MI05-0XK Series with 6 X 2.5GbE LAN ports make it an ideal solution for a wide range of applications and industries that require extensive networking capabilities and reliable connectivity.
- Industrial Automation: Real-time data communication is crucial for monitoring and controlling processes. The MI05-0XK SBC’s multiple LAN ports enable connectivity and communication with a variety of industrial devices simultaneously making it ideal for automation and control systems.
- Video Surveillance: Modern day video surveillance systems frequently require the support of multiple cameras systems to effectively cover large areas for surveillance. The MI05-0XK’s numerous LAN ports facilitate connectivity & management of multiple IP cameras making it an ideal PC solution for surveillance operations.
- Edge Computing: Edge computing demands reliable, high-speed networking to handle data processing and analytics at the edge of the network. The MI05-0XK 6 x LAN ports allow the PC to simultaneously connect to variety of edge devices to enable efficient data processing and real-time decision-making.
- Digital Signage and Media Distribution: Digital signage configurations & media distribution applications are facilitated via the mini ITX solutions multiple LAN ports in the support of displays, media players and content servers – delivering high-quality content over the network with minimal latency.
- Network Infrastructure: The MI05-0XK is tailor-made for network infrastructure applications – such as routers, switches and firewalls. With its 6 x high-speed 2.5GbE LAN ports, the PC solution efficiently manages data traffic to ensure seamless connectivity for intensive networking demands.
- Network Monitoring and Traffic Analysis: The MI05-0XK can serve as a dedicated network monitoring device with its six LAN ports, allowing organisations to efficiently analyse & identify cause of bottlenecks in order to re-optimise traffic network performance.
- Telecommunications: In telecommunications, the MI05-0XK can be deployed as a base station controller handling multiple connections from remote units or devices.
Don’t Miss Out! Contact BVM to learn more about Jetway’s MI05-0XK Mini ITX Solution
Embrace the power of the Jetway MI05-0XK Mini ITX Series with 6 x 2.5GbE ports to unlock unprecedented connectivity and performance for your industrial and networking applications.
To explore more about this revolutionary product and to discuss how it can meet your specific requirements, contact BVM at 01489 780144 or email email@example.com. Our team of experts at BVM will be delighted to assist you in finding the perfect computing solution tailored to your needs.
The Jetway MI05-0XK Series SBC is a game-changer, bringing together cutting-edge technology and unparalleled connectivity to cater to the demands of modern computing. Whether you’re venturing into industrial automation, network infrastructure, or edge computing, this SBC is ready to take on the challenge and deliver exceptional results.
Jetways MI05-0XK Key Features
- Intel Elkhart Lake SoC Processor
- 1* DDR4 3200MHz SO-DIMM up to 16GB
- 6* 10/100/1000/2500 Base-TX Ethernet Ports
- 1* USB 3.1 (Gen.2), 3* USB 2.0, 1* HDMI
- 1* EXT RS232 (RJ45 type), 2* INT RS232, 1* INT RS232/4228/485
- 1* M.2 E-key (2230), 1* M.2 B-key (3042), 1* SIM card slot, 1* PCIe x1
- 1* M.2 M-key (2242), 1* SATAIII, 1* 32GB eMMC (option)
- 12V DC-in
Don’t miss out on the opportunity to experience a new era of connectivity with the Jetway MI05-0XK Series SBC!
We like to make life easier ….
However, if you can’t find a solution that meets your needs from our wide & varied portfolio of standard products, speak to one of our team members around our bespoke design and manufacturing services. We can design a solution from ‘ground up’ – from concept to design – and through to system development and eventual mass production manufacture.