The first Industrial Micro-ATX Motherboards supporting both Intel 12th Gen Alder Lake and 13th Gen, Raptor Lake Processors – supporting 4,800Mhz DDR5 Memory !
Jetway, release the MM10 Micro-ATX board Series featuring a LGA1700 socket to facilitate both Intel 12th and 13th Gen processors, available with either Intel’s Q670E chipset (MM10-Q6700 Series) or H610 chipset (MM10-H6100 Series).
The MM10 motherboard series has been designed with the inclusion of rapid access DDR5 memory support, numerous expansion interfaces, an abundance of rich I/O slots, security features and multiple display outputs – all perfect for smart manufacturing applications including camera & sensor connectivity, computer aided vision and data capture and real time analysis at the edge.
MM10-Q6700 Series feature :-
- Memory : DDR5 up to 128GB memory for higher bandwidth and higher capacity per memory module.
- Expansion : 4 x PCI Express slots – 1 x PCIe 5.0 x16 slot, 1 x PCIe 4.0 x4 slot and 2 x PCIe 3.0 x4 slots for GPU, AI/ML acceleration and frame grabber to perform advanced image or data analysis for Industry 4.0.
- Networking : 2 x 1GbE LAN ports (1x supporting Intel® AMT) and 1 x 2.5GbE LAN port.
- Security : Optional hardware for TPM2.0 to provide system security.
Storage : The MM10-Q6700, provides three SATA3 RAID 0/1 ports, one of which supporting a powered SATA DOM. There is 1 x M.2 M-key supporting SATA & PCIe 4.0 x4 for NVMe and 1 x M.2 E-key with USB2.0/PCIe 4.0 x1/CNVi for extra storage or expansion purposes.
i/o : USB and COM ports are more than adequately supported via 6 x USB3.2 Gen2, 1 x USB3.2 Gen1, 11 x USB2.0, 1 x RS232/422/485 and 5 x RS232.
Both the MM10-Q6700 and MM10-H6100 Series deliver excellent edge computing performance with flexible options around i/o and expansion interfaces – all there to support smart manufacturing applications available for ordering via BVM – now!
- Intel 12/13th LGA1700 Socket Processor (Max. 125W TDP)
- 2* DDR5 4800MHz UDIMM up to 64GB
- 2* GbE
- 2* HDMI, 1* DP, 1* VGA
- 6* COM (COM1 support RS232/422/485)
- 2* USB3.2 Gen.2, 1* USB3.2 Gen.1, 11* USB2.0
- 1* PCIe x16 slot, 2* PCIe x4 slot, 1* M.2 M-Key (2242/2260/2280/22110, SATA interface), 1* M.2 E-Key (2230, USB2.0 interface) support CNVi
- 3* SATAIII (SATA2 support SATA DOM)
- Intel 12th/13th LGA1700 Socket Processor (Max. 125W TDP)
- 4* DDR5 4800MHz UDIMM up to 128GB
- 2* GbE, 1* 2.5GbE
- 2* HDMI, 1* DP, 1* VGA
- 6* COM (COM1 support RS232/422/485), 6* USB3.2 Gen.2, 1* USB3.2 Gen.1, 11* USB2.0
- 1* PCIe Gen.5×16 slot, 3* PCIex4 slots, 1*M.2 M-Key 2242/2260/2280/22110 (SATA/PCIex4 interface) support NVMe, 1* M.2 E-Key (2230, USB2.0/ PCIex1 interface) support CNVio
- 3* SATAIII (6Gb/s) support RAID 0, 1 (SATA2 support SATA DOM)
We like to make life easier ….
Our support teams have worked in a variety of industrial and embedded environments and consequently provide knowledge, know-how, experience and all round good advice around all BVM’s products & services when and where you need it.
We don’t profess to know everything you need at the time – but we’ll always help in the first instance and get back to you when a little more information is required.