L shape 16.7″ x17″, Dual Socket P (LGA 3647)Intel Xeon Scalable Processors
12 x 3.5″ HDD in the front, 2x 2.5’’ HDD in the rear
Supports Six channels, DDR4 2666/2400/2133 R/LR DIMM, 24 DIMM slots
Supports Mezzanine LAN card*
Supports 1 x PCIe 3.0 x16 expansion slot
INTEL XEON SCALABLE PROCESSORS
Drive actionable insight, count on hardware-based security, and deploy dynamic service delivery with Intel Xeon Scalable processors. Support your hybrid cloud infrastructure and most demanding applications – including in-memory analytics, artificial intelligence, autonomous driving, high performance computing (HPC), and network transformation.
– Power On button – UID button – System reset button
– HDD Activity LED – System Status LED – LAN1 Activity LEDs – LAN2 Activity LEDs
– 1 x USB 2.0 port1 & 1 x USB 3.0 port & VGA port
External Drive Bay
Front Side Drive Bay
– 12 x 3.5″ SATA 3(6Gb/s)/ SAS (12Gb/s) HDD
Rear Side Bakplane
– 2 x 2.5’’ SATA3(6Gb/s) HDD
– 2 (1+1), Redundant CPRS PSU
– 1200W, Platinum
– 6 x 60 x 38 mm PWM (Hot-swap)
MB Physical Status
– L shape
– 16.7″ x17″
– Intel® Xeon® Scalable Processors
– Dual Socket P, LGA3647
– Intel® C622
– 24 DIMM slots
– Six Channel memory technology, 2 DIMM per channel – Support DDR4 2666/2400/2133 LRDIMM, RDIMM
PCIe 3.0 x 16
– 2 (Slot1 : x16 from CPU0, Slot 2 : x16 from CPU1)
PCIe 3.0 x 8
– 1 (Slot 3 : X8 from CPU1)
– N/A, no MB on board LAN, need to add optional mezzanine LAN card*: M350, M350R,M540, M540R, M599, M599R, M710, MX710R, MP-557R2, MP4227R2,MP-1543R4 (*Please contact with Sales for this additional card)
– ASPEED AST2500
IPMI Dedicated GLAN
– 1 x Realtek RTL8211E for dedicated management GLAN
– Watch Dog – NMI
– ASPEED AST2500
– DDR4 16MB
Rear Panel I/O
USB 2.0 Port
USB 3.1 Gen1 Port
– 1 x RJ45 Dedicated IPMI LAN port – LAN Ports with LED (ACT/LINK LED and SPEED LED)
UID Button/UID LED
– 2(up to 2280)
– 256Mb AMI UEFI Legal BIOS
– Plug and Play (PnP) – ACPI 2.0 Compliance Wake Up Events – SMBIOS 2.8 Support – ASRock Rack Instant Flash
– CPU Temperature Sensing – System Temperature Sensing – Card Side Temperature Sensing
– CPU/Front Fan Tachometer – CPU Quiet Fan (Allow CPU Fan Speed Auto-Adjust by CPU Temperature) – CPU/Front Fan Multi-Speed Control
– Voltage Monitoring: +12V, +5V, +3.3V, CPU Vcore, DRAM, 1.05V_PCH, +BAT, 3VSB, 5VSB
All our rack mount and server barebone systems are highly configurable around a wide & varied cross section of parameters so we can deliver the solution that’s right for your application, inclusive of performance level, product reliability and lifetime availability. If you cant find an off the shelf system that meets your specific requirements speak with our in house design team and we can design a new product from start to finish.
Here are some of the areas where we can provide a comprehensive choice of options :-
Processing power :- Atom, core i-series i3/i5/i7, Xeon, AMD Ryzen and AMD EPYC.
Expansion :- PCIe, PCI and mini PCIe
Protection & Recovery :- RAID 0/1/5
Availability :- Minimum of 5 years – and beyond
Reliability :- Operation where wide temperature deviation is present
OEM :- Your choice of branding and colours
Customisation, Performance and Reliability. Our 24/7 Rack mount systems never need resuscitation.
Customization: Built on the South Coast of England BVM’s industrial and embedded systems can be configured to any specification, from the integration of standard items into a selection of enclosures or rack mounts to the creation of a totally new design with custom boards and metalwork. See how we have helped these customers and their businesses in the past.
Performance: Our industrial and embedded systems are available with a wide range of industrial components. With CPU’s ranging from Intel Celeron to the latest Intel Core i7 CPU’s, DDR4 memory, high performance storage solutions and more.
Reliability: Built from the highest quality industrial components BVM’s industrial and embedded systems are designed to run 24/7 in the harshest of environments.
We like to make life easier ….
BVM supply a wide and diverse range of Industrial and Embedded Systems. From Industrial Motherboards, SBCs and Box PCs, to Rack Mount computers and Industrial Panel PCs so, if you cant find an off the shelf system that meets your specific requirements speak with our in house design team who who can design a new product from start to finish.
Quite often, we’re the manufacturer behind the solutions you know
Whether we’re utilising our own manufacturing & production facilities here in Southampton – or our ecosystem of partners in Asia, BVM can cope with any size or complexity of batch manufacturing. Our production team are highly motivated with a flexible “can do” attitude ensuring consistent quality and on-time delivery.