INDUSTRIAL AND EMBEDDED PRODUCT CATALOGUE
BVM Ltd design and distribute Embedded Computer Solutions for Industrial Applications, System Integrators and OEM’s. Our speciality areas include Industrial Panel PC’s, Fanless Box PCs, Industrial Rack PCs, Industrial PC Components and Specialist Systems for a range of industries including Medical, Transport, Rail and Factory Automation.
We offer a range of industrial and embedded solutions for OEM’s and System Integrators; we hold large stocks for replacements and samples and our in-house design engineers have close working relationships with suppliers ensuring we provide the best solutions, fully configurable at competitive prices.
When a standard embedded design won’t suffice for what you need, you can always turn to BVM for help and use our custom design and manufacturing services.
All our custom designs are implemented against an ISO 9001-2015 quality management system. Important aspects to the design potential – such as power delivery, thermal management, vibration & shock and EMC (for the application of any necessary certifications) are all accounted for at the early stages of a products design.
And pivotal to everything we design is the products ability to be efficiently manufactured on a repeatable basis.
Design to Order
OEM/ODM EMBEDDED PRODUCT DESIGN
Build to Order
SYSTEM INTEGRATION AND CUSTOMISATION
Embedded Software Services
CONFIGURATION, INTEGRATION, DEPLOYMENT
Design and Build to Order
RUGGED PORTABLE PELI CASE PCs
The power, connectivity and configurability of a desktop,
with the portability of a laptop.
Where expertise is needed in providing a portable ‘system in a case’ PC solutions, look no further than BVM’s range of Pelicase PC systems. Where a demanding, tough environment calls for a system that’s highly ruggedised in its design whilst remaining light & portable, we’re sure we’ll have a solution that’s befitting your application.
Touch Screen Integration
DISPLAY ENHANCEMENT SERVICES
As a systems integrator, BVM’s custom designs frequently require means of a visual output when customers use our build to order services.
BVM can engineer the right visual solution befitting the application and the environment it’s to be deployed within. Factors such as physical profile, viewing angles, contrast and brightness constitute our considerations towards selecting the right choice of display for an industrial application.
ALL OUR DESIGN AND MANUFACTURING SERVICES INCLUDE:
- Burn in Test
- Temp / Thermal Testing
- Environmental Testing
- Safety Testing
- Software Compatibility Test
- Vendor Selection and Component Procurement
- Product Traceability
- Obsolescence, End of Life and Last Time Procurement Management
- Simple to use on-line RMA System
Logistics and Tracking
- Traceability of Shipments
- Product Labelling
- OEM/Branded Packaging
- System Branding
- Custom Labels
- Surface Mount: – High Speed Placement
- Conventional Through Hole Insertion & Assembly
- Automated Optical Inspection
- Bespoke PCB Test
As the manufacturers behind many well known brands, BVM’s products are in everyday use around the world in a range of industries:
We offer a range of industrial and embedded solutions for OEM’s and System Integrators and our in-house design engineers have close working relationships with suppliers ensuring we provide the best solutions, fully configurable at competitive prices.
- Wincomm WTC-8J0 Stainless Steel IP69K PC: Core Competence for Harsh Environment System PC ComputingWincomm WTC-8J0 Elkhart Lake Stainless Steel IP69K PC is the ideal solution for industries seeking a reliable and rugged 100% waterproof PC.
- Neousys POC-700 Series: The Next Generation of Ultra-Compact Fanless Embedded ComputersNeousys Technology is proud to announce the launch of the POC-700 series, one of the industry’s first ultra-compact fanless embedded computers powered by an Intel Core i processor.
- Neousys Nuvo-10108GC: The Ultimate Edge AI Platform for GPU-intensive WorkloadsHaving a ruggedized Edge AI computer with exceptional CPU and GPU performance is crucial. Neousys Technology understands this demand and introduces the Nuvo-10108GC, their flagship solution for challenging AI workloads.