Introducing the Neousys POC-465AWP
Neousys Technology have introduced the POC-465AWP – a powerful fanless embedded PC, certified with an IP65-rated stainless steel and aluminium chassis. This ultra-compact device is equipped with an Intel Elkhart Lake Atom x6425E quad-core 2.0GHz processor, providing excellent performance for demanding industrial applications.
- The Neousys POC-465AWP boasts an IP65 waterproof stainless-steel and aluminium chassis with rugged M12 ports.
- It’s powered by the latest Intel Elkhart Lake Atom X6000 processor and has an ultra-compact mechanical design, making it ideal for space-constrained applications.
Key Features of the POC-465AWP
The POC-465AWP is designed to operate in harsh industrial conditions for challenging manufacturing environments such as food and beverage, pharmaceuticals, and (general) heavy industries – operating across a diverse temperature range of -25°C to +75°C and tested for vibration and shock. The airtight system features rugged M12 connectors and easy to access front-mounted I/O ports; 2 x 2.5 Gigabit Ethernet ports, 2 x COM ports and 2 x USB2.0 ports.
The device is equipped with an M.2 2280 M-key socket for storage with SATA support, as well as an M.2 2242/3052 B-key slot for wireless module cards to support 3G, 4G, LTE, 5G and Wi-Fi connectivity.
In summary, the POC-465AWP is an easily affordable, high-quality embedded PC device – providing certified protection against water & dust ingress – making it the ideal choice for space-constrained industrial applications.
Neousys POC-465AWP: Key Features
- IP65-rated waterproof and dustproof design
- Intel Elkhart Lake Atom x6425E quad-core 2.0GHz/ 3.0GHz 12W processor
- 2x 2.5GbE Ethernet ports via M12 X-coded connectors
- 1x isolated RS-232 and 1x isolated RS-422/485 via M12 A-coded connectors
- 2x USB 2.0 ports via M12 A-coded connectors
- 1x VGA port via M12 A-coded connector
- 8-35V DC input with ignition power control input via M12 A-coded connector
We like to make life easier ….
However, if you can’t find a solution that meets your needs from our wide & varied portfolio of standard products, speak to one of our team members around our bespoke design and manufacturing services. We can design a solution from ‘ground up’ – from concept to design – and through to system development and eventual mass production manufacture.