Introducing Neousys Elkhart Lake Rugged PCs
Neousys Technology, a leading provider of rugged industrial and embedded systems has recently introduced their line-up of Elkhart Lake-based industrial PCs. The range of systems are designed to deliver powerful performance in a compact and rugged form factor, making them ideal for use in harsh environments where space is of a premium. In this article, we’ll take a closer look at the features and capabilities of the Neousys Elkhart Lake Rugged PCs and explore how they can benefit a wide range of industrial applications.
Key Features of Intel Elkhart Lake CPUs for IoT Edge Devices
Intel’s line of Elkhart Lake processors, i.e. the Atom x6000E Series, Pentium and Intel Celeron N and J Series processors were designed to support the next generation of IoT edge devices.
- Enhanced CPU and graphics performance with integrated IoT features, real-time performance, manageability, security and functional safety.
- Up to 1.7x improvement in single-thread performance and up to 1.5x improvement in multi-thread performance compared to the previous generation.
- Up to 2x improvement in graphics performance with Intel UHD Graphics.
- Dedicated offload engine with the Intel Programmable Services Engine (Intel PSE) for independent, low-DMIPs computing and low-speed I/Os for IoT applications.
- Remote in-band device management through Wi-Fi or wired ethernet and out-of-band manageability through wired ethernet.
- Functional safety capabilities integrated into the silicon, meeting IEC 61508 and ISO 13849 requirements (SIL2/Cat.3 PL d certified, SIL3/Cat.4 PL e capable).
- Three integrated 2.5GbE MAC’s with time-sensitive networking (TSN) capability for high-speed connectivity.
Neousys Low Powered Elkhart Lake PCs: Small, Rugged and High-Performance
If you’re looking for a powerful computer with a small footprint for your industrial or embedded application, Neousys will have a solution within their range of low powered Elkhart Lake PCs. Built with Intel’s latest Atom x6000E series processors, these rugged and fanless computers offer improved CPU and graphics performance, as well as IoT features such as real-time performance, manageability, security and functional safety.
Featuring powerful GPU inference performance, multiple GbE PoE+ ports for cameras and MIL-STD-810G to protect and maintain operational performance in shock and vibration environments, the Neousys GC Series with Intel Elkhart Lake processors is ideal for mobile surveillance applications, such as intelligent video analytics for in-vehicle applications for law enforcement.
Here are some of Neousys’ Elkhart Lake PCs that stand out:
- x6425E In-vehicle Fanless Computer
- 4x M12 PoE+
- 2.5” HDD/SSD support
- x6425E Fanless Computer
- 4x PoE+
- 2.5″ HDD & PCIe Expansion Cassette
Featuring 4x PoE+ ports and PCIe expansion cassette, this fanless computer is designed for machine vision and surveillance applications.
- x6425E In-vehicle Fanless Computer
- 3x 2.5G, PoE+
- M.2/mPCIe for WIFI/4G/5G
If you need a compact in-vehicle computer, the POC-451VTC is worth considering. It comes with 3x 2.5G ports, PoE+ support, and M.2/mPCIe slots for WIFI/4G/5G modules.
- x6211E Extreme-compact Computer
- 2x GbE
- 2x USB 3.1
This ultra-compact and rugged industrial PC is powered by the Intel Elkhart Lake Atom x6211E processor and can operate in extreme environments.
- x6425E Ultra-compact Computer
With 2.5GbE and PoE+ support, the fanless POC-400 series is perfect for applications such as edge computing, AI, and machine learning.
- x6425E IP65 Waterproof Computer
- 2x 2.5GbE
- M12 Isolated COM Ports
Need a waterproof computer? The POC-465AWP is IP65 rated and features Intel Atom x6425E processor, 2x 2.5GbE, and isolated COM ports.
We like to make life easier ….
Our knowledgeable sales team is here to help you find the best solution for your specific needs. Don’t hesitate, reach out to us now to take the first step in optimizing your operations with Neousys technology.