Commell LE-37N7 Whiskey Lake Miniboard i7-8665UE 3.5″ SBC
• Commell LE-37N7 – 3.5 Whiskey Lake Miniboard
• CPU: Intel® Whiskey Lake U Processor in the FCBGA1528 sockets.
• Memory: Two DDR4 2400 MHz SO-DIMM up to 32 GB, support Non-ECC, unbuffered memory.
• Integrated Graphics: Intel® Gen 9.5 integrated HD Graphics.
• LVDS interface: Onboard 18/24-bit single/dual channel LVDS connector with +3.3V/+5V/+12V supply
• Display port interface: Onboard Display port connector. (Only LE-37N7)
• HDMI interface: Onboard HDMI connector.
Taiwan Commate Computer Inc.(COMMELL), the worldwide leader of Industrial Single Board Computers, unveiled LE-37N 3.5 inch Miniboard embedded system board based on Intel® Whiskey Lake U +processors.
The LE-37N 3.5 inch Miniboard platform is designed for Intel® Whiskey Lake U-series processors in the FCBGA1528 sockets.support DDR4 memory (Two DDR4 SO-DIMM 2400 MHz up to 32GB).
The platform is based on Intel® UHD Graphics, this GPU offers 24 execution units (EUs) clocked at up to 1150Mhz(depending on the CPU model), The revised video engine now decodes H.265/HEVC completely in hardware and thereby much more efficiently than before. Displays can be connected via 1 LVDS, 1 HDMI
and one DP port up to three displays can be controlled simultaneously. LE-37N offers lots of features including high-speed data transfer interfaces such as 4 x USB3.1 Gen2 and 2 x SATA3, equipped with dual Gigabit Ethernet, and comes with PS/2 port, 2 x RS232 and 2 x RS232/422/485, 4 x USB2.0, Intel® High Definition Audio, and 1 MiniPCIe socket(Supports mSATA), 1 M.2 (Key E).
- CPU: Intel® Whiskey Lake U Processor in the FCBGA1528 sockets.
- Memory: Two DDR4 2400 MHz SO-DIMM up to 32 GB, support Non-ECC, unbuffered memory.
- Integrated Graphics: Intel® Gen 9.5 integrated HD Graphics.
- LVDS interface: Onboard 18/24-bit single/dual channel LVDS connector with +3.3V/+5V/+12V supply
- Display port interface: Onboard Display port connector. (Only LE-37N7)
- HDMI interface: Onboard HDMI connector.
- VGA interface: Onboard 11-pins connector.(Only LE-37NT7)
- LAN Interface: 1 x Intel® i219-LM Gigabit PHY LAN(Support iAMT 12.0), 1 x Intel® i210-AT Gigabit LAN.
- Serial ATA: Support 2 x SATA3.
- Audio: Realtek ALC262 High Definition Audio.
- Internal I/O: 2 x SATA3, 1 x RS232, 2 x RS232/422/485, 4 x USB2.0, 1 x VGA(Only LE-37NT7), 1 x LVDS, 1 x LCD inverter, 1 x GPIO, 1 x Audio, 1 x PS/2, 1 x SMBus.
- Rear I/O: 1 x DisplayPort(Only LE-37N7), 1 x HDMI, 4 x USB3.1 Gen2, 2 x LAN, 1 x RS232.
- Extended interface: One PCIE Mini card (Support mSATA), one M.2 (Key E).
- GPIO interface: Onboard programmable 8-bit Digital I/O interface.
- Power requirement: DC input 9~35V.
|Form Factor||3.5″ Single Board Computer|
|Processor||Intel® Whiskey Lake U Processor|
|Package Type: FCBGA1528|
|Memory||2 x 260-pin DDR4 2400 MHz SO-DIMM up to 32GB (Support Non-ECC, unbuffered memory)|
|Integrated Graphics||Intel® Gen 9.5 integrated HD Graphics|
|Real Time Clock||Chipset integrated RTC with onboard lithium battery|
|Watchdog Timer||Generates a system reset with internal timer for 1min/s ~ 255min/s|
|Serial ATA Interface||Intel® built-in 2 x Serial ATA3 interface up to 600MB/s|
|Support RAID 0, 1 and Intel Rapid Storage Technology.|
|VGA Interface||Onboard 11-pins connector (Only LE-37NT7)|
|LVDS Interface||Onboard 24-bit dual channel LVDS connector with +3.3V/+5V/+12V supply|
|Display port Interface||Onboard Display port connector (Only LE-37N7)|
|HDMI Interface||Onboard HDMI connector|
|Audio Interface||Realtek ALC262 HD Audio|
|LAN Interface||1 x Intel® i219-LM Gigabit PHY LAN(Support iAMT 12.0), 1 x Intel®i210-AT Gigabit LAN|
|GPIO Interface||Onboard programmable 8-bit digital I/O interface|
|Extended Interface||1 x PCIE Mini card (Support mSATA), 1 x M.2 (Key E)|
|Internal I/O Port||2 x SATA3, 2 x RS232/422/485, 1 x RS232, 4 x USB2.0, 1 x DVI, 1 x LVDS, 1 x LCD inverter, 1 x VGA(Only LE-37NT7), 1 x GPIO, 1 x Audio (MIC-in & Line-out), 1 x PS/2(Keyboard & Mouse), 1 x SMBus|
|Rear I/O Port||1 x DisplayPort(Only LE-37N7), 1 x HDMI, 4 x USB3.1 Gen2, 2 x LAN|
|Power Requirement||DC input 9~35V|
|Board Dimension||146 mm x 101 mm (L x W)|
|Temperature||Operating within 0 ~ 60°C|
|Storage within -20 ~ 80°C|
|Relative Humidity||10%~90%, non-condensing|
|LE-37N7||With i7-8665UE + Cooler fan, support HDMI, LVDS, DP|
|LE-37NT7||With i7-8665UE + Cooler fan, support HDMI, LVDS, Header for VGA or 2nd LVDS (Note)|
|ADP-3355||DisplayPort to VGA module|
|ADP-3460||DisplayPort to LVDS module|
|Note: There are two module (ADP-3355, ADP-3460), and you can choose one to support VGA or 2nd LVDS.|
BVM Customisation Service
If you cant find an off the shelf product that meets your specific requirements speak with our in house design team who can customize an existing product or design a new product from start to finish.
If you’re unable to find an off-the-shelf product that meets your specific requirements, don’t hesitate to contact our in-house design team. They possess the expertise to customise an existing product to your exact specifications or embark on a fresh design journey to create a customized solution tailored to your requirements.
Our design professionals are dedicated to delivering exceptional results, ensuring that the final product not only meets but exceeds your expectations. When you collaborate with our team, you open the door to a world of possibilities, where innovation and creativity converge to bring your vision to life.
Whether it’s modifying an existing product or crafting an entirely new one, our design experts are committed to providing you with a comprehensive, end-to-end solution that perfectly suits your needs. Your satisfaction is our top priority, and we’re here to turn your ideas into reality.
Design | Develop | Test | Manufacture
With over three decades of experience in designing custom industrial and embedded computer and display solutions across a wide array of industries, we’re here to turn your ideas into reality
Here’s a selection of our design, manufacturing & associated services: –
For customers designing a brand-new product from scratch or working with an existing prototype.
Take an existing system and we can:
Porting, Integration & Deployment
ALL OUR DESIGN AND MANUFACTURING SERVICES INCLUDE:
Logistics and Tracking
|• Burn in Test
• Temp / Thermal Testing
• Environmental Testing
• Safety Testing
• Software Compatibility Test
|• Vendor Selection and Component Procurement
• Product Traceability
• Obsolescence, End of Life and Last Time Procurement Management
• Simple to use on-line RMA System
|• Traceability of Shipments
• Product Labelling
• OEM/Branded Packaging
• System Branding
• Custom Labels
|• Surface Mount: – High Speed Placement
• Conventional Through Hole Insertion & Assembly
• Automated Optical Inspection
• Bespoke PCB Test
Manufacturer : Commell
- Form Factor : 3.5 SBC
- Powered By : Intel
- CPU Family : iCore
- CPU Generation : Whiskey Lake
- CPU Model : i7-8665UE
- CPU Speed : 1.7Ghz
- CPU Cores : Quad Core
- Memory Installed :
- Memory Slots : 2
- Memory Type : 2400Mhz DDR4
I/O and Expansion
- Expansion Slots : M.2, Mini PCIe, SATA
- LAN Ports : 2
- Serial Ports : 2
- USB 2 Ports : 4
- USB 3 Ports :
- USB 3.1 Ports :
- Video Output : DisplayPort, HDMI, LVDS
- Multi Display : Triple Display
- Wireless Connectivity :
- OS :
- Certifications :
- Industry : Industrial Automation and Control, Medical, Military, Transport - Air, Transport - Road, Transport and Smart City
- 24/7 Use :
- 4G-GPS :
- Artificial Intelligence Use :
- ATEX :
- High Performance :
- Industrial :
- In-Vehicle :
- IoT : Yes
- IP Rating :
- Low Powered :
- Mini-ITX :
- Multi Displays : Triple
- NUC :
- Other Features : GPIO
- PoE :
- Rugged :
- Ryzen :
- System Type : SBC
- Touchscreen :
- Whiskey Lake :
- Wide Temp :
Categories : 3.5" Embedded SBCs